Why are so many Young Men so shy about Nudity?

HornyRetiree
This topic is 2080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After skip-reading the various posts I think an answer is emerging. So many young men are so shy about nudity because they do not want to be ogled by old men. Or any men, for that matter.

Perhaps that should be respected.

Yes, I should say that in my high school and college years, there were no older men in the locker room with us, the most variation was the span from freshman to senior. I've heard that in the past PE teachers monitored the showers to be sure boys were taking them. That had vanished by the time I was around.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at a nude/clothing optional beach today. Every age, body shape and flaccid size imaginable!

Four young men (early 20s?) came down. They wrapped a towel around themselves while pants still on (not even down to underwear) and then went through amazing contortions to get pants & underwear off and bathing suit on UNDER the towel. Ridiculously amazing.

What goes? Why? I have heard friends mention similar at the Gym.

Anyone know why this is?

Only an old person would not realize that this happens at the gym, beach, etc. BECAUSE NUDE CANDID PICS ARE POSTED ONLINE ALL THE TIME. This is why. Everyone has camera phones now. Everyone under 40 knows someone who has had pics posted online without their permission - sometimes with no clothes on.

I may be wrong and it may've been mentioned upthread, but I think (??) the 'towel dance' has origins with 1950s/1960s surfers who had no place to change in and out of wetsuits...they'd huddle behind an open car door parked next to the beach to change......

this video shows the classic method used by surfers for decades, though this is some product the guy developed

I prefer the Mr. Bean method :)