Men’s Legs

Sensualsmooth

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, adunn1992 said:

@Vin_MarcoMaxing the machine out on leg day :)

That's where the buck stops 🤪 that's 22 45lb plates.... could I do more? Probably but I feel like that's playing with fire 🔥 Just cus I can doesn't mean I should 🤪

5 minutes ago, Vin_Marco said:

That's where the buck stops 🤪 that's 22 45lb plates.... could I do more? Probably but I feel like that's playing with fire 🔥 Just cus I can doesn't mean I should 🤪

I mean am i surprised you can leg press almost half a ton with ease.... nope 😁

Just now, adunn1992 said:

I mean am i surprised you can leg press almost half a ton with ease.... nope 😁

The average sled on a leg press machine without any plates weighs between 100-200 lbs. I usually factor in an additional 150 lbs when figuring out what I'm moving 🤪

😎 I'm not a competitive bodybuilder but I'd not back away from putting my legs next to anyone that is... the sport isn't on the stage, it's in the gym day in and day out. My legs are extremely strong, flexible, and functional. They can propel me through water for 10 miles without a pause, I can ride a bike 100 miles in 5 hrs....  I see loads of pictures of guys with great legs on this sub forum but I rarely read anything about the athlete or photo back stories....  not bragging just sharing. Stay strong 💪🏽 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...