A little intimidated and turned on... :D

Wolfer
This topic is 2129 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You guys, this is coming to you live. I'm doing a required all day training for work. It's about safety in industrial working envorinments so there's some guys here who do mostly manual labour and they're big, strong, sexy and a little intimidating. :eek::D

And right across from me is a cute cub who I'd love to share a cuddle with.

Oh deeeaaar, am I objectifying these guys? o_O Hahaha

You guys, this is coming to you live. I'm doing a required all day training for work. It's about safety in industrial working envorinments so there's some guys here who do mostly manual labour and they're big, strong, sexy and a little intimidating. :eek::D

And right across from me is a cute cub who I'd love to share a cuddle with.

Oh deeeaaar, am I objectifying these guys? o_O Hahaha

Maybe they'd be up for some 'manual stimulation' during lunch break? Enjoy the visual and 'other' likely stimulation. I hope there's no quiz at the end of the class with all of these distractions for the Wolfer.

Maybe they'd be up for some 'manual stimulation' during lunch break? Enjoy the visual and 'other' likely stimulation. I hope there's no quiz at the end of the class with all of these distractions for the Wolfer.

There was a quiz! And I passed! :D

And OMG... There were about three cute guys in my class but the rest of the building was absolutely PACKED with eye candy hahaha. I kept going "Oooh, hey" every time a gorgeous guy walked past. It was in the harbour so there were a lot of harbour guys taking courses. Most of them with strong, lean physiques.

Maybe there will be a PowerPoint on Trojan safety equipment
Hahaha, that is ACTUALLY a brand used at the company I work for! Everytime I see "TROJAN" printed on the machinery I have an internal giggle.