Big C in DC

mentalkink
This topic is 1628 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I know his real name. I googled and yes its absolutely true he passed away Nov 30th in Washington DC.

I knew him when he was 16 years old and starting out in life. God rest his soul.

I am saddened to learn this. We had exchanged texts over Thanksgiving and hoping to see each other again.

Colton was big in every way, fun to be with combining his powerful physique with unmatched generosity and kindness.

He will be sorely missed.

RIP my friend...

I have a few texts out to people that grew up with him and to see if they know anything. If I find out and I feel it wont breech confidentiality or respect for "Colton", i will update as to his passing.

thanks.....I was very quickly able to find the obit in his hometown (childhood) newspaper......oh man, sad news, of course, and thanks @Rohrlegger for first posting about this upthread.......many here on the forum knew him and he had universal positive comments among his clients, I think......very shocking news......I met him several times when he lived in Phoenix a few years ago and he was always easy-going, confident, kick-back.....funny, I once had to explain to him what a "cougar" is!.......he loved sushi and a gift card to Benihana was my "tip" for him......one of the good guys!

Edited by azdr0710

Oh my, I'm so sad...what a sad day. He was a wonderful guy - someone who I felt like I got to know, and who appeared to really have a general interest in me. If someone would be willing to share details via my inbox, I'd love to understand more about what happened. I hope this is a dream....or even a misunderstanding. :(

The last time I saw him I told him I had to take a pic in which he smiled. Because all his pics on line make him look so grim! But a delight in hanging with him was that boyish smile in the face of such a mountainous HUNK of a man. I didn’t capture that version of his smile alas. He was too aware of cameras. But I got my second fave smile: the one of just a friend who’s happy to see you. Here’s the pal I knew. Oh damn. Anyone know to get a pic posted? I have it on my phone but this requires a web link. Please advise. I’d like to share.

The last time I saw him I told him I had to take a pic in which he smiled. Because all his pics on line make him look so grim! But a delight in hanging with him was that boyish smile in the face of such a mountainous HUNK of a man. I didn’t capture that version of his smile alas. He was too aware of cameras. But I got my second fave smile: the one of just a friend who’s happy to see you. Here’s the pal I knew. Oh damn. Anyone know to get a pic posted? I have it on my phone but this requires a web link. Please advise. I’d like to share.

There are two ways.

1. You could upload it as your Member Icon. Just go to settings.

2. If you actually want to post it in a message, you have to upload it to a server-I use Dropbox. I have a free account. Once the picture is uploaded to a server, the server will provide you with a link. You then use the link in the picture software function of the Message Center. It's not difficult. I, and many others, do it all the time.

However in this case since he's passed, you might ask Daddy or a Moderator if it's appropriate.

Gman

You can post pics on boytoy and then copy image address and insert in the box here. There are other hosts but that's the one I use for "male" pics.

Just told britndc: he seems to always have felt this would be the arc of his life. Family health history. We talked about it a lot. But whatever came at the end he went private, at least with me. Can’t say more than that. But is true. Living to this age but no more was an expectation. No idea if final illness was in keeping with the details of his expectation though.

Just told britndc: he seems to always have felt this would be the arc of his life. Family health history. We talked about it a lot. But whatever came at the end he went private, at least with me. Can’t say more than that. But is true. Living to this age but no more was an expectation. No idea if final illness was in keeping with the details of his expectation though.

If this was heart stuff, I hope he sought medical advice rather than just assuming it was his fate. A LOT of people who die early with heart disease could have been saved if they had known about the preventives available.

It's often hemochromatosis, which is very treatable but often overlooked., or cholesterol, which meds do for the most part an excellent job of controlling.

Very true sniper. I started having heart issues at 42. 11 years of monitoring and meds finally gave me a decision of either and icd or heart transplant. The docs decided to go the icd route first. 7 months in and I dont know if I'm much better but my point is I knew what was going on all these years and have done as much as the doctors felt could be done. I'm one of the lucky ones who had symptoms. How many guys 54 say "geez... I havent felt well lately and collapse only to die.

As to colton's situation, his last ig post was a pic and a caption that he just went to have an mri and he didnt fit well in the tube. Something for sure was going on.

Was not his heart that was the concern I knew of. And speculating about what he died of us completely inappropriate convo here. I’m a doc actually which is one reason he told me about stuff.

My comment about his attitude was not not to indicate that he ignored things because he was resigned. On the contrary. He was actually very clear in his thinking and not in denial at all and was good about his med care. My comment was to reflect on how he faced the possibility of “early” death. Not resigned! Not pretending otherwise! Just realistic about how to organize his life given its possibility.

I respected him greatly for how he could discuss it when he wished to do so.

Nuff said.