Big C in DC

mentalkink
This topic is 1615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you’re looking for “interactive play” BigC is not your guy, at least not on the first date, so to speak. I’ve only seen him once, but hope to make it a habit. He was somewhat more interactive than I had expected, but it was essentially a muscle-worship experience—which is what I wanted. Sometimes establishing trust over time opens up new avenues, but you never know until/unless you make that commitment. There’s a guy I see regularly—big bodybuilder, outwardly very straight—who at almost every session surprises me (pleasantly) by suggesting another filthy act not usually part of the muscle-worship scenario. I REALLY like his business model. And it’s a good one, cause here I am hiring him every couple of weeks!

Myophile makes good points above about these "straight" guys and interaction.

Many here in the forum have met Colton at some point in the last dozen years or so. He's a good guy, very big, well hung (if that's important), and eager to show off. Several tattoos. His stated age is off, though, unfortunately.

You can be honest with him and ask about interaction.

Myophile makes good points above about these "straight" guys and interaction.

Many here in the forum have met Colton at some point in the last dozen years or so. He's a good guy, very big, well hung (if that's important), and eager to show off. Several tattoos. His stated age is off, though, unfortunately.

You can be honest with him and ask about interaction.

True he’s fun and a good guy

Azdr. I've known "colton" before he was colton. If the age is off it is only by a few years. I dont know where that statement came from

Whatever his real age, it looks unbe-fucking-lievably good on him. Azdr0710’s comment reminds me that one BIG surprise when I met him was the size of his equipment. Whoa. Funny that he doesn’t emphasize it in his profile, but it’s worth mentioning here that it’s on the same scale as the rest of him.

Myophile agrees with me about his big "equipment". I like dudes in jockstraps, so I once brought one for Colton to wear. Even an XL couldn't contain his dick and big balls and, as he showed it off for me, he was constantly squirming and tugging at it because it was too tight!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Over the last year or so I’ve been with Colton about 6 times...I am heading back to DC in early 2020 so I reached out via text (as usual) and it’s been a couple of weeks with no response. I cannot seem to find his rent.men profle...any one have ideas as to what happened? I am so sad....he is incredibel! :-(

Though it's been several years since I had a few meets with Colton, I'm also concerned about his whereabouts. Treat him with respect, have fun, and don't bring up personal drama (he hates that, he once told me) and he'll be a great guy at a meet.

Turned 41 this last September, by the way.

Edited by azdr0710

Though it's been several years since I had a few meets with Colton, I'm also concerned about his whereabouts. Treat him with respect, have fun, and don't bring up personal drama (he hates that, he once told me) and he'll be a great guy at a meet.

Turned 41 this last September, by the way. He does need to update that age field!!

It is so unlike him, he always has been very responsive. Maybe he’s given it up? :-(

Over the last year or so I’ve been with Colton about 6 times...I am heading back to DC in early 2020 so I reached out via text (as usual) and it’s been a couple of weeks with no response. I cannot seem to find his rent.men profle...any one have ideas as to what happened? I am so sad....he is incredibel! :-(

I haven’t been in touch with him for a while, but his RM profile is still up, tho expired: https://rent.men/BigC/. He may just be taking a break. The last time he posted on his IG account was September 28.