Big C in DC

mentalkink
This topic is 1615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was not his heart that was the concern I knew of. And speculating about what he died of us completely inappropriate convo here. I’m a doc actually which is one reason he told me about stuff.

My comment about his attitude was not not to indicate that he ignored things because he was resigned. On the contrary. He was actually very clear in his thinking and not in denial at all and was good about his med care. My comment was to reflect on how he faced the possibility of “early” death. Not resigned! Not pretending otherwise! Just realistic about how to organize his life given its possibility.

I respected him greatly for how he could discuss it when he wished to do so.

Nuff said.

I might suggest then stop talking about it. Less said the better.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT!!!!!!???????? I can't believe this!!!!!!

I know his real name too and also confirmed this by googling it.

I am so sorry to hear this

A few years ago I saw him regularly, to my taste, he is one of the hottest men I have ever met. But things went south as I was quite immature back then. Haven't spoke to him in a few years. I'm just totally in shock right now and don't know what to say.

RIP J

Greetings everyone,

I recently joined this forum when i learned about Colton's passing. I guess i needed somewhere to vent.

Please bare with me.

I started seeing Colton late 2014 and just saw him in September. He would visit my city every 2-3 months, and when he was living in New York I would travel there on business several times a year and see him there as well.

Even though we kept our sessions on a professional level we still took the time to get know each other. He would help me with my workout sessions at the gym and advise me on my supplements, and we would talk about the Mr Olympia. i would tell him all the time "he's one of a kind" and he would just smile. i will miss him terribly.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.