Wrestling, dedicated to pubic assistance!

marylander1940

1 hour ago, Trebor said:

why in the world wrestlers don’t wear jocks and/or cups is beyond

Wearing a cup would be incredibly painful. We didn't wear a jock simply because they can get twisted around underneath your singlet from all that twisting, turning and grabbing.

There's no baseball or football gonna hit you in the nuts and it's a violation to grab somebody by the balls. So mostly you're ok.

On 12/4/2023 at 5:16 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Wearing a cup would be incredibly painful. We didn't wear a jock simply because they can get twisted around underneath your singlet from all that twisting, turning and grabbing.

There's no baseball or football gonna hit you in the nuts and it's a violation to grab somebody by the balls. So mostly you're ok.

Isn't the possibility of an errant knee or elbow a concern?  :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, sync said:

Isn't the possibility of an errant knee or elbow a concern?  :classic_unsure:

Always a concern.

But it's an occupational hazard.

An athletic cup would be incredibly painful throughout the entire event, and would restrict your mobility.

The referees do look at your every move and any "assault" to your scrotum, although possible, is avoided because it's a penalty and a point granted to your opponent. 

That said...mistakes DO happen.

It's a tough sport !

19 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Always a concern.

But it's an occupational hazard.

An athletic cup would be incredibly painful throughout the entire event, and would restrict your mobility.

The referees do look at your every move and any "assault" to your scrotum, although possible, is avoided because it's a penalty and a point granted to your opponent. 

That said...mistakes DO happen.

It's a tough sport !

So I've got to ask...how long does it take to get over the embarrassment of having your junk pretty obvious to the public?  It happens quite often, judging from the pictures (not the obviously doctored ones) that are posted here and in the college wrestling thread. 

Another question: In the moment are wrestlers so focused on the sport that they don't feel horny?

3 hours ago, newatthis said:

I've got to ask...how long does it take to get over the embarrassment of having your junk pretty obvious to the public? 

I'm a boy. Everyone knows I'm a boy/ everyone knows I have a penis....so where exactly is this "embarrassment" you speak of ? 🤔

Should a woman be embarrassed of her tits when she wears a bathing suit ? Should a guy be embarrassed when he wears a bikini swimsuit like athletes do for swimming competition  ?

I guess the answer is that there IS no embarrassment about anatomy in sport.