Tips for bottoming for an XL partner

amused1
This topic is 2132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I just hooked up with a guy who was very hung. A true 9x6 +. He was great about letting me get used to his size and we had a great 1.5 hours before I got worn out. The thing is, he's a slow cummer. Any tips on how to last longer for a hung partner? He wants to see me again and I'd like to be able to last long enough for him to cum.

Well your lucky he is not thick and is just long. How long did it take for you to get to used to it? I would say if it takes more than 15-20 sec to get used to it than you going to get worn out quickly. Hmmm for me the sec i feel any pain i tell him to stop, pull out, and add more lube. Most likely than not that was the thickest part of his dick so once he does that he should slip right into you without any problem. If not just stop again and add lube again. As for the slow cummer part besides squeezing your hole not sure what else to do besides more foreplay

Thanks for the advice. I didn't say tip because it's the shaft that I'm struggling with.

Nvr2thick, he was enjoying himself and let me know it. Very engaged and let me know he was having a great time.

Chad, I'm not great at judging girth so 6" is a guess. He was thick.

A lot of times, I have found I just started on top and slowly got used to it. I did little things so that he did not try to just force himself into me and let me work at my own speed. Then when you have gotten somewhat accustomed to length/thickness you can always go to other positions and let him start doing all the work. Makes the top even appreciate it all the more.

Only thing I would add to all the excellent advice is to maybe stop and get a lottery ticket on the way home. http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/sites/default/files/styles/16x9_620/public/field/image/2016-11-27T055806Z_2_LYNXMPECAQ03I_RTROPTP_3_USA-POWERBALL.JPG?itok=MJIv_k1P

Thanks for the advice. I didn't say tip because it's the shaft that I'm struggling with.

Nvr2thick, he was enjoying himself and let me know it. Very engaged and let me know he was having a great time.

Chad, I'm not great at judging girth so 6" is a guess. He was thick.

If he is extra thick I would say do not start off in doggy position. Not sure about how others feel but for me it is the most painful position for me to start in with thick guys. I would say the best positions to start would be either on your side, back, or sitting on it. Sitting on it gives you all the most control but if you have bad knees if you take to long and they give out can be crazy painful. Hmmm not sure if this is a thing or not but for me I noticed if I use their dick like a pen an draw circles on & inside my hole getting inside may take longer but there is not a lot of pain.

If he is extra thick I would say do not start off in doggy position. Not sure about how others feel but for me it is the most painful position for me to start in with thick guys. I would say the best positions to start would be either on your side, back, or sitting on it. Sitting on it gives you all the most control but if you have bad knees if you take to long and they give out can be crazy painful. Hmmm not sure if this is a thing or not but for me I noticed if I use their dick like a pen an draw circles on & inside my hole getting inside may take longer but there is not a lot of pain.

Oh! new avatar.

I was thinking, who is this new guy?

Sit on him first.

I wear out pretty quickly if he's coming in from behind and I can't see him, and if he's quiet and unexpressive. When I'm able to key in on his excitement I lose track of my own discomfort.

I think these are two great suggestions, which I’ve had to figure out the “hard” way. I’m with you on not lasting too long, but these things help. I think that a top’s experience helps a lot when they’re huge. Hung and young (inexperienced) isn’t my preference.