Discussing butt

friendofsheila
This topic is 2030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In all the threads where I bring up butt, I can't find my old thread about this, so I'm re-upping this

So I can add this one, too.

Isn't it refreshing, just like minty mouthwash, to hear a straight man discuss male butt? I know I like it.

I'm going to clone this guy, or at least bring him to the next Daddy's Message Board party, because he sounds like all kinds of fun to talk to (at least on this subject).

In all the threads where I bring up butt, I can't find my old thread about this, so I'm re-upping this

So I can add this one, too.

Isn't it refreshing, just like minty mouthwash, to hear a straight man discuss male butt? I know I like it.

I'm going to clone this guy, or at least bring him to the next Daddy's Message Board party, because he sounds like all kinds of fun to talk to (at least on this subject).

My first question is: this guy is straight? At any rate, my preferred treatment (as if you cared) is WAXING. Now this guy first is somewhat against it because it hurts. However I have to say that while the removing of the strip is somewhat painful it really is momentary or at least it is for me. Perhaps I have less hair than other men, I am sure I do but you take what you get. Once it is gone, its gone and every time you have it done less and less grows back. One of my tactics is to keep talking to the esthetician while the process is done. It keeps your mind off everything. Of course, it is going to hurt but just buck up. Don't be a pussy like this guy. This "straight" man's other complaint is that he found waxing uncomfortable because it meant that another person (I am sure he meant man) would have to get into his "junk." Well, you are probably getting a bikini wax done so you can get rimmed and fucked so I wouldn't worry about anyone getting into your junk. That is the fucking point. And I have had guys really like rimming a waxed hole a lot better.

Edited by TruthBTold

• 2 months later...
My first question is: this guy is straight? At any rate, my preferred treatment (as if you cared) is WAXING. Now this guy first is somewhat against it because it hurts. However I have to say that while the removing of the strip is somewhat painful it really is momentary or at least it is for me. Perhaps I have less hair than other men, I am sure I do but you take what you get. Once it is gone, its gone and every time you have it done less and less grows back. One of my tactics is to keep talking to the esthetician while the process is done. It keeps your mind off everything. Of course, it is going to hurt but just buck up. Don't be a pussy like this guy. This "straight" man's other complaint is that he found waxing uncomfortable because it meant that another person (I am sure he meant man) would have to get into his "junk." Well, you are probably getting a bikini wax done so you can get rimmed and fucked so I wouldn't worry about anyone getting into your junk. That is the fucking point. And I have had guys really like rimming a waxed hole a lot better.

Timarrie Baker livestreamed getting his ass waxed one time, He's a pro, but it didn't seem that bad.

• 2 weeks later...