Lube / Oil question

AffectionateBear
This topic is 2109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently came across a series of videos on the Chaosmen site called "pure". The guys use body oil to lube each other up for their fun. I should specify that they lube up their entire bodies. I found some of the videos to be extremely hot.

At first, I thought there was some connection to the Pjur lubricant. But after reading some of their site description of the series, they simply say the guys use body oil.

If you were going to give this a try, is there a body oil or lube that you would recommend? I would think it should be an oil or lube that is pretty slick and doesn't get sticky. If lube, water-based or silicone?

I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Edited by ChazA

I used to really be into that. We would get covered with baby oil and slip and slide and suck and fuck. My partner and I have a rubber sheet and we tried it once. He didn't like it. He found the feeling of being covered with oil icky. I would do it again, slipping and sliding against a sexy guy is great.

I’ve done the baby oil thing a couple of times and it’s huge fun but a massive pain to clean up. I’d love to know about an oil useable for full body contact that’s easier to deal with.

Don't laugh, but I've used olive oil and very recently liquid coconut oil. I'd recommend the using a rubber or at least a waterproof sheet, but I've found the waterproof sheets clean up more easily in the washer when using olive oil.

I’ve done the baby oil thing a couple of times and it’s huge fun but a massive pain to clean up. I’d love to know about an oil useable for full body contact that’s easier to deal with.

Rubber sheet - toss it into the washing machine to clean up.

i wonder how silicone oil would be?

Given that skin is absorbent, I would't slather myself in silicon lube.

I'd recommend coconut oil. It's easy (and good for) the skin.

True, but olive oil would be better if tossing the salad is on the menu of playtime activities.

@Benjamin_Nicholas, that's to make up for me not making the obvious Tina Turner reference in the Private Dancer thread.

You've got a long way to go before making it up... At least a few more sexual innuendos.

TT1.jpg

In addition to being better than coconut oil when tossing the salad, olive oil is tastier when snacking on a baguette. That said, gentlemen who go for size would probably prefer coconut to olive unless, of course, they enjoy taking their snacks whole in which case olive is much easier. I forgot to mention avocado oil which, for obvious reasons, would be a good choice.

Dn+Kiserian+Farm+1903.JPG.jpg

FWIW...baby oil is not a good oil for massage. Massage therapy schools abstain from its use although many therapists use it because it’s cheap. I suppose dousing yourself in baby oil to fulfill a sexual fantasy isn’t going to kill you though! :p

I'm alive and well.

I used to really be into that. We would get covered with baby oil and slip and slide and suck and fuck. My partner and I have a rubber sheet and we tried it once. He didn't like it. He found the feeling of being covered with oil icky. I would do it again, slipping and sliding against a sexy guy is great.

Especially after a work out and with the ac turned off.

Don't laugh, but I've used olive oil and very recently liquid coconut oil. I'd recommend the using a rubber or at least a waterproof sheet, but I've found the waterproof sheets clean up more easily in the washer when using olive oil.

When I’m in Bulgaria later this summer, I was thinking of crossing the Turkish border to Edirne, where they have an olive oil wrestling contest.

Given that skin is absorbent, I would't slather myself in silicon lube.

Good point. Im reminded of those teflon TMJ prosthetics that the FDA pulled from the market in the 80s. They were little teflon discs. Turned out they couldn't withstand the load they were subjected to in the TMJ and shredded. Tiny shreds of teflon made their way throughout the persons body through the lymphatic system. The people developed giant cell tumors. Some committed suicide they were so miserable.

In addition to being better than coconut oil when tossing the salad, olive oil is tastier when snacking on a baguette. That said, gentlemen who go for size would probably prefer coconut to olive unless, of course, they enjoy taking their snacks whole in which case olive is much easier. I forgot to mention avocado oil which, for obvious reasons, would be a good choice.

Dn+Kiserian+Farm+1903.JPG.jpg

Excellent choice on the avocado oil. It’s edible and low in saturated fats. The best line ever as far as I’m concerned.

For commercial lube I like spunk it looks and feels similar to cum. No taste though.

I prefer coconut oil although it can't be used with a condom. An ex-boyfriend taught me how to make my own condom-safe lube from golden flaxseed. It's amazing, it hydrates the mucous membranes and calms down the skin tissue.

Sesame seed oil (non-roasted) is also incredibly good for your skin and body but it does smell like you're cooking when you use it. And also not condom-safe.

• 2 weeks later...