My masseur kissed me, but...

Ludo
This topic is 2139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Revolting?

Why not take it as compliment?

I'm assuming that you were laying naked on his table and there was some sort of MT & or HE

Maybe he finds you attractive, and thought you might enjoy something a bit more interactive .

Not see him again simply because he misread you ?

Nah, sorry sounds immature to me

I agree with @thonglovertx

Communicate and get back to your normal routine

Agree with @IntuitiveTactile - if and when I am lucky enough to click with a masseur, I truly enjoy kisses, be they wonderful deep welcoming kisses or just light brushes on my back, my ass, or my abs/pecs or my ears, my NECK, etc. I find it a MAJOR extreme turn on because if initiated by the masseur it means more than if I initiated it and he just goes along.

Those who are offended, just close your mouth and turn your head, murmur sorry. Those who are receptive, go for it, albeit respectfully, and let it simply develop.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should think more about it. A good psychologist may help you overcome your fear of intimacy. Not an uncommon affliction amongst gay and bisexual men.

Girl you could get a gold medal for jumping to conclusions. You're a natural.

Girl you could get a gold medal for jumping to conclusions. You're a natural.

He’s so stupid he thinks being kissed by a masseur is intimacy. Sex (including kissing) with a paid provider is the opposite, fer chrissake.

Go for it.

I know it's the only thing that you have that makes you feel good about yourself.

I’m not surprised you think you “know” it, since it is based on nothing. Most of what you’ve said you “know” on here is likewise fantasized.

I’m not surprised you think you “know” it, since it is based on nothing. Most of what you’ve said you “know” on here is likewise fantasized.

You're a very sad person aren't you ? Sitting at home alone on your computer.....telling people they are stupid. Does that really make you feel better or is it just a force of habit because your mother always did to you the same ?

Edited by pubic_assistance

You're a very sad person aren't you ? Sitting at home alone on your computer.....telling people they are stupid. Does that really make you feel better or is it just a force of habit because your mother always to you the same ?

See what I mean about making shit up? “Sitting at home alone on your computer...” LOL! A troll thing.

Guest davebk

For fucks sake @Kenny, quit being a jerk to people. It’s his thread to start, no reason to go after him like he personally offended you. Quit wrecking the internet.

For fucks sake @Kenny, quit being a jerk to people. It’s his thread to start, no reason to go after him like he personally offended you. Quit wrecking the internet.

p_a goes after posters non-stop. In this instance, without provocation, he actually told someone to get professional help for a fantasized psychological disorder — “A good psychologist may help you overcome your fear of intimacy” — which, yes, is offensive.

And doubly so because the unsolicited advice is based on a fallacy.

I know there are threads about kissing here already and it seems a lot of guys are looking for providers that kiss.

I'm not one of them.

Got a massage yesterday from a guy I have seen frequently and at the end the dude kissed me, but it was really more like he jammed his tongue in my mouth. My eyes were closed so I couldn't even take evasive maneuvers. He just sort of grabbed my head and came at me tongue-first before I knew what was happening.

Frankly I found it disgusting. To me that's not part of the massage experience. I don't want to overthink it, but I also now find it really awkward to thin about booking him again.

I feel like a total weirdo about it. I just found it really revolting, even though he's a great guy and very sexy.

*shrug*

I

If he was going to kiss you, it was ill-considered of him to surprise you with tongue-in-mouth. But if it had been preceded by a fair amount of erotic contact, I think I would have welcomed it. I've had everything from prissy therapeutic massages from straight guys to erotic massages that turned into full-on sucking, fucking and rimming on the massage table. I guess there's a time and a place.

I

If he was going to kiss you, it was ill-considered of him to surprise you with tongue-in-mouth. But if it had been preceded by a fair amount of erotic contact, I think I would have welcomed it. I've had everything from prissy therapeutic massages from straight guys to erotic massages that turned into full-on sucking, fucking and rimming on the massage table. I guess there's a time and a place.

That's the thing- there was no erotic element. Just a bolt out of the blue. So weird.