Greg Chicago

GregM
This topic is 2147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not really big news cause everyhooker should have one but for those outside of Murikas borders I now have my passport in my possession. I know I know I shoulda had it a long time ago but I never needed it. But I feel that now is the time. So for those that are international I am available!

Hugs,

Greg

Congrats Greg!

You are a great person so there should be more of you all over the world!

Not really big news cause everyhooker should have one but for those outside of Murikas borders I now have my passport in my possession. I know I know I shoulda had it a long time ago but I never needed it. But I feel that now is the time. So for those that are international I am available!

Hugs,

Greg

Good for you. I was a good deal older than you before I got mine. I opted to get the additional wallet-size card to carry with me.

Good for you. I was a good deal older than you before I got mine. I opted to get the additional wallet-size card to carry with me.

The wallet one, isn't that only good for Canada and or Mexico?

Hugs,

Greg

Let me also recommend you look into the Global Entry program. It makes life a lot easier.

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry

Sure would. I applied. Paid my $100. And was rejected. I was told I needed to “interview”. I live on the border and so went to the suggested ICE office. The commander saw me looked at my case on-line and saw something that he thought was easily remedied. Four visits later it wasn’t and he politely told me there was nothing he could do.

So I’m a terrorist and I don’t know how i became one.

There’s a newish app “Mobile Passport”. You enter your passport data and the info that used to go on those customs forms and it produces a scannable thingy that flash at a scanner and you sail through.

Moreover I’m now at a stage where I need a wheelchair to get around in large airports. Wheelchair passengers often (but not always) get preferred attention in long TSA or Customs lines.

Given the Mobile Passport app and in a wheelchair and this purported terrorist gets thru in no time flat.

Sure would. I applied. Paid my $100. And was rejected. I was told I needed to “interview”. I live on the border and so went to the suggested ICE office. The commander saw me looked at my case on-line and saw something that he thought was easily remedied. Four visits later it wasn’t and he politely told me there was nothing he could do.

So I’m a terrorist and I don’t know how i became one.

There’s a newish app “Mobile Passport”. You enter your passport data and the info that used to go on those customs forms and it produces a scannable thingy that flash at a scanner and you sail through.

Moreover I’m now at a stage where I need a wheelchair to get around in large airports. Wheelchair passengers often (but not always) get preferred attention in long TSA or Customs lines.

Given the Mobile Passport app and in a wheelchair and this purported terrorist gets thru in no time flat.

Everyone needs to interview. No one is immediately rejected.

Calling yourself a terrorist is a little over the top, don't'cha think? They clearly found something they weren't comfortable with in the background check.

If that wasn't the case, perhaps you share a common last name. You can dispute their rejection.

I am keeping a travel log on my current trip t Argentina in boytoy. You may find it useful.

My bday is in July. I really want to go down and spend most of my time in the mountains on the slopes and whatever nice lil town that'll welcome me. I think 1 or 2 days in BA would do me.

Hugs,

Greg

My bday is in July. I really want to go down and spend most of my time in the mountains on the slopes and whatever nice lil town that'll welcome me. I think 1 or 2 days in BA would do me.

Hugs,

Greg

I am not visiting the West, where Argentinean mountains are, but the Mesopotamia in the NE.

If you do not mind about cold weather, you should research the Patagonia. Check San Carlos de Bariloche and the surrounding areas. A little bitt norther you also have Mendoza.

If you prefer a warmer and drier climate, check Salta, San Salvador de Jujuy, or San Miguel de Tucumán.