Skinny and slim fit jeans

Pensant
This topic is 2166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. There’s a great Japanese company that uses fine Italian superfine wool called Ring Jacket. I had a dark blue slim fit suit made with working bottoms and 14” trouser opening. Delighted with the fit.

Oops, I meant working “buttons”!

I’ve been urged to write a fashion blog, lol. Not only clothing, but cookware, art, furniture, grooming-the whole thing.

See, it goes to prove that my intuition was right on point. One is usually always successful at things they believe in and like to do. Let us know when you write the book.

The skinny jeans are only tight around my calves.

That's how slim jeans fit me. I'm one of those guys who has a bubble butt and hips (all muscle) and muscular quads. My legs just don't fit into skinny jeans. If the skinny jeans fit and you do not look ridiculous, wear them.

PS: My earlier comment about not liking skinny jeans isn't age-related. To me, there are very few styles that people "age out of."