411 on BuiltGreg?

GTMike

Just curious if anyone has experience? (https://rent.men/builtgreg).

I know over the past year he has changed the Profile name once or twice and he didn't travel much outside of New Jersey/New York area and also recall that when i had at least reached out to RM reviewers the majority of responses then were pretty positive.

I just can't remember what his past profile name was to find old threads on here.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

You're a rock star, thanks so much. I knew there was a lot of history but just two days ago, wow! Thanks, greatly appreciated.

You're a rock star, thanks so much. I knew there was a lot of history but just two days ago, wow! Thanks, greatly appreciated.

well, admittedly, the thing two days ago was apparently to just update his daddysreviews listing with a new RM address......there wasn't a new review.......

if you meet, please let us know how it goes......

well, admittedly, the thing two days ago was apparently to just update his daddysreviews listing with a new RM address......there wasn't a new review.......

if you meet, please let us know how it goes......

Yeah i went back and kind of figured that out. Will do but i live in LA so don't think I'd see him too soon but would like to. In those threads he has reviews going back to 2013 and all seem pretty positive but i doubt he's 24 as listed on profile, haha. But I can be a little squishy with the accuracy of my age as well, haha.

He's 25. He listed his age as 20 when I contacted him in July 2013.

~Boomer~

Oh nice thanks man. Greatly appreciate that info and my insinuation stands corrected! Hopefully you had a very pleasant experience if you ended up meeting.

Just curious if anyone has experience? (https://rent.men/builtgreg).

I know over the past year he has changed the Profile name once or twice and he didn't travel much outside of New Jersey/New York area and also recall that when i had at least reached out to RM reviewers the majority of responses then were pretty positive.

I just can't remember what his past profile name was to find old threads on here.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Johnny Thompson

Not sure what to make of the fact that that he changes his Profile name so often when he seems to have consistent positive good reviews. Though in fairness if i remember correctly the "builtjohnnynyc" was used for a significant amount of that time.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

My experience with him a few months ago was very positive. He's on my "let's do this again" list. He did say one of the challenges he has with clients is that they aren't as up front as he would like about what they want, and that was a good lesson for me if I get around to meeting with him again.

Handsome, sexy, friendly, and can dominate. As big and muscular as you think he is.

I'd trust him if he said he had a bad day like he does in his response.

My experience with him a few months ago was very positive. He's on my "let's do this again" list. He did say one of the challenges he has with clients is that they aren't as up front as he would like about what they want, and that was a good lesson for me if I get around to meeting with him again.

Handsome, sexy, friendly, and can dominate. As big and muscular as you think he is.

I'd trust him if he said he had a bad day like he does in his response.

He comes to the city? I saw that he is from Edison, NJ