I would have paid this fella more to see/do more :)

cany10011
This topic is 2177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good looking stupid dude-will probably be registered in some sex offender registry for life and have his life ruined.

If he wants, I'll take care of him for the rest of his life. He'll never have to worry about anything.... :rolleyes:

From the article it sounds like they are just charging him with trespassing. They probably could have charged him with something worse but decided not to.

I can see the man being taken to the business office: "We can charge you with indecent exposure, and have you register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. Or, you can let me have your way with you, and I'll just charge you for trespassing...." <Just kidding> ;)

http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Richard-Kuhn-police-3.jpg

According to the newspaper article, his actions warranted only a misdemeanor charge.

"Target officials told the officer they wanted a trespass warning against Kuhn. The officer got a warrant for Kuhn and picked him up on Wednesday on the misdemeanor charge."

Dumb move by this handsome young man. Unfortunately internet searches will brand him for a long time when potential employers and others do an online search for him.

Don't judge me poorly but if he'd exposed himself to me I would have asked his age to be sure he was legal and then asked him out to dinner.

Edited by Frequentflier