Any recommendations for Chicago rentmen?

Niles
This topic is 2143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@Niles, did you know there's a leafy, near-in Chicago suburb that matches your screen name?

geography nerd that I am.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niles,_Illinois

Motto(s): "#1 place in the U.S. to raise kids"

A notable landmark and point of pride among Niles' residents is the Leaning Tower of Niles, a smaller-scale replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. This landmark is seen in the opening Chicago-area montage of the film Wayne's World. The Niles Leaning Tower has also been featured in many national magazines including Oprah's "O" Magazine in 2014.[citation needed] It is located next to the local YMCA (which is appropriately called the "Leaning Tower YMCA"). Several concerts covering a variety of musical forms are held here throughout the summer.

Leaning-Tower-Of-Niles.jpg

geography nerd that I am.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niles,_Illinois

Motto(s): "#1 place in the U.S. to raise kids"

A notable landmark and point of pride among Niles' residents is the Leaning Tower of Niles, a smaller-scale replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. This landmark is seen in the opening Chicago-area montage of the film Wayne's World. The Niles Leaning Tower has also been featured in many national magazines including Oprah's "O" Magazine in 2014.[citation needed] It is located next to the local YMCA (which is appropriately called the "Leaning Tower YMCA"). Several concerts covering a variety of musical forms are held here throughout the summer.

Leaning-Tower-Of-Niles.jpg

The tower also inspired a Ford dealership to be named Landmark Ford, that is not longer in business there.

It's a nice suburb. It has a free bus service for residents throughout the suburb.

You don't even have to be a resident. When I lived in Norwood Park (the Chicago neighborhood, not the unincorporated community of the same name) I took it all the time. Many of my relatives are permanent residents at St Adalbert's.

It's a nice suburb. It has a free bus service for residents throughout the suburb.

Niles is a great suburb. Very good schools. However, even though I live in the vicinity I find a mini-Leaning Tower to be weird. I suppose when the other one falls there will always be this flat land stabilized look-alike with adequate parking. And with Ms. O's endorsement what could be wrong.

• 4 weeks later...