411 Mr Big

Radames
This topic is 2125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The session was really good. I did the 4 handed with his friend, Johny Bravo. Good massage with a lot of play.

I used to live in Chicago and know of Johny Bravo. Handsome guy. Glad you enjoyed!! I’m Jealous, hahaha!

The session was really good. I did the 4 handed with his friend, Johny Bravo. Good massage with a lot of play.

I used to live in Chicago and know of Johny Bravo. Handsome guy. Glad you enjoyed!! I’m Jealous, hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only guy who feels like the hotter the two guys, the more you feel like a third wheel?

So much so that I tend to cancel the massage if the guy tries to push his partner on me. I mean, how engaged can he really be if he prefers something else (working with his buddy and making more money in aggregate) to working on you alone (as YOU prefer)? Plus there is always that risk that they might ditch you at the last minute if a client comes along and wants a 4-handed massage in the same time slot. So I prefer not to bother with guys working with their partners.

Am I the only guy who feels like the hotter the two guys, the more you feel like a third wheel?

So much so that I tend to cancel the massage if the guy tries to push his partner on me. I mean, how engaged can he really be if he prefers something else (working with his buddy and making more money in aggregate) to working on you alone (as YOU prefer)? Plus there is always that risk that they might ditch you at the last minute if a client comes along and wants a 4-handed massage in the same time slot. So I prefer not to bother with guys working with their partners.

I agree. I usually avoid 4 handed with partnered guys but these guys worked really well together. They only focused on me and never even really looked at one another. It was actually really hot!

• 3 weeks later...