Blame it on Ambien

beefeater
This topic is 6598 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having trouble losing weight? Don't blame it on bad eating habits or lack of exercise, just blame Ambien, the #1 sleeping aid.

Side effects go from binge eating to having sex while asleep, but don't worry, another side effect is short term memory loss. You won't remember a thing!

Anyone use Ambien? If so, any sleep walking tales to tell? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060315/ts_nm/insomnia_dc

Guest showme43

i thought you were not able to sleep for the fact you always had some hot boy in your bed....wink-wink, nudge-nudge :7

hey Chuck!

Rick

• 1 month later...

Some wimps will blame ANY unpleasant result on ANYTHING except the poor choices and stupid actions they themselves are responsible for...and then expect taxpayers to pay for "counseling" to improve their "self esteem". HOGWASH! ;)

I would bet that the KDCT (Kennedy Damage Control Team) had examined what medication they could blame his erratic behaviour on and then got a family doctor on retainer to supply the appropriate prescription. He was lucky that the Capitol police force did not subject him to a breathalyzer as any ordinary citizen would be but that is part of the Kennedy magic. It has not lost any of its potency since Patrick's father drove off that bridge at Chappaquiddick.:+

Guest Dan

Naif that I am, I'd heard that the major benefit of ambien was the MINIMAL side effects such as lack of grogginess.

Just goes to show you. Now I'll bet some bee-otch here will tell me that there's no Santa Claus!

"You can't fool me! Everyone knows there's no such thing as Sanity Clause!" - Chico Marx

Dan Dare

http://www.geocities.com/dandare_laca/DanDare4Hire.html

Archived