411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

1 hour ago, gdlookingtravlr said:

Just had what I can only call an intense session with David at HK!

The massage was both therapeutic and sensual. His personality was amazing and despite that he was running a little behind schedule, we used the full hour give or take 2 minutes.

DM me for the full details.

Who's David?

1 hour ago, Lgilnd23 said:

Where can i see list of people and pics

You can request the newsletter on their website, but they mentioned having a glitch with the email system, so you might have to wait. If you're within range of one of the locations, you could call and ask if you could come by and see the roster on their computer. They might be able to accommodate that request.

On 7/19/2023 at 8:46 PM, JUWS said:

Anyone have info on Chuck? Don't remember seeing anything about him anywhere. He's listed on many nights on the schedule. Feel free to DM too. Thanks

Chuck is my personal favorite. I've been twice to 27 and once to HK.  I believe he used to run a spa or something so he is very very good.
His pressure was perfect and definitely an actual deep tissue massage and his body scrub was by far the most all encompassing. [Also, he slapped my butt after drying me off to signal me to go into the massage room (like a coach swatting their player's tush] and, i dunno, for some reason that was, how do i say this... outrageously enticing to me. haha]

As always, individual results will vary but I was *very* pleased with Chuck.  And it wasn't just in the last 10 mins. He was truly 50/50 equal parts: professional deep tissue AND subtle hand placements that didn't feel like a tease, but like a rolling energy throughout.

If you have any specific questions PM me, but I hope you can tell I am endorsing Chuck.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:29 AM, gdlookingtravlr said:

Mid-20s Brazilian guy who has been working at 27 and occasionally HK.  His picture is in the gallery.

Is the gallery something you see only from the newsletter?  Just signed up for it, so i'll have to wait for it.

Chuck and nick are all Asian.  Two different guy.  Chuck is working at 27 and nick work at HK.   

After the VIP room in HK build up. I will re do the gallery.   I will put name on each picture so that it won’t be confusing.   ❤️.

and.  If you had any bad experiences or any suggestions. Please let me know. I am here for any issues❤️ 

13 hours ago, Benhby said:

Chuck and nick are all Asian.  Two different guy.  Chuck is working at 27 and nick work at HK.   

After the VIP room in HK build up. I will re do the gallery.   I will put name on each picture so that it won’t be confusing.   ❤️.

and.  If you had any bad experiences or any suggestions. Please let me know. I am here for any issues❤️ 

what is the VIP room?