411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

hope you guys could open it.  
I will directly put name on the people who joining in.  

yes. The Rodrigo is the same one who worked in shangrila and supermen before 

Anniel worked in escape men before 

First post - hi all!  Recently found this forum and thinking of checking out 27 or HK. Not my first time getting a massage but would be my first time at a spa.  Any recommendations on which guys do well with bearish/ plus size clientele? 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, EVdude said:

I’ve followed August from Babylon to 27 with a private stint in between. He is cute, talented technically and sensually, and an all around nice guy. 

Had enjoyable times with Ben at Super Men and at the old post Sunny Boy 27 location. I don’t think he’s doing sessions any longer.

Thanks for the intel @EVdude!!

17 hours ago, 13thstguy said:

Curious if anyone has had any experience with Logen or August? Also, does Ben take customers?

Yes Ben really doesn't do massage any longer, he manages 27 and HK. However you can certainly broach the subject with him, he is very nice, and might from time to time be willing if he has the time, but no promises 😁

Edited by JUWS

On 1/31/2023 at 8:09 PM, HungreeMunkee69 said:

I booked Felipe in HK today and I was pleasantly impressed by his skills. He intuitively gauged to go for a deeper and stronger pressure especially on my back and shoulders . The massage was so good that I was dozing halfway through the session. I was very satisfied and will definitely be a repeater. 

Agreed, he has strong hands and pretty good at working out knots. The drawback is that we started haggling the tip in the room -- that's the only time at that spa where i had to undergo that awkward kabuki dance.

16 minutes ago, Voracious said:

Agreed, he has strong hands and pretty good at working out knots. The drawback is that we started haggling the tip in the room -- that's the only time at that spa where i had to undergo that awkward kabuki dance.

Oh no, another masseur talking tip during a massage! Sorry you had to deal with that. The worst, ruins the relaxing experience! 😡…sorry, he won’t be on my list

Edited by JUWS

46 minutes ago, Voracious said:

Seriously?  When this happened? 

On 7/21/2023 at 8:44 PM, Voracious said:

Was this your first time with Felipe? I have been with him and never encountered such an awkward situation.

the problem with some of the clients is that they expect top notch service yet won’t put out a generous tip.

36 minutes ago, HungreeMunkee69 said:

Was this your first time with Felipe? I have been with him and never encountered such an awkward situation.

the problem with some of the clients is that they expect top notch service yet won’t put out a generous tip.

True! They want or expect more but won’t give more….