411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

Got a massage from Nikko recently, and it was okay. He uses very firm pressure throughout. There were some zones he was good at if you like his heavier pressure (I love it, but it's not for everyone), especially hands/arms/legs/feet, while others were just okay. Less technical elements were okay but felt rushed. Overall not as strong a masseuse as others there. He was professional but fairly quiet. He's a smaller guy, lean and on the shorter side, but has powerful hands.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 12:34 AM, NYCMassageFan said:

Got a massage from Nikko recently, and it was okay. He uses very firm pressure throughout. There were some zones he was good at if you like his heavier pressure (I love it, but it's not for everyone), especially hands/arms/legs/feet, while others were just okay. Less technical elements were okay but felt rushed. Overall not as strong a masseuse as others there. He was professional but fairly quiet. He's a smaller guy, lean and on the shorter side, but has powerful hands.

I tried Nikko today. I agree the massage skills are there, but I have to say his demeanor was not very welcoming. It's hard to explain without becoming more of a review... Anyway, I decided to end the massage a little early because he put me in a mood where I didn't feel like continuing. 

1 hour ago, urbanfetish said:

I tried Nikko today. I agree the massage skills are there, but I have to say his demeanor was not very welcoming. It's hard to explain without becoming more of a review... Anyway, I decided to end the massage a little early because he put me in a mood where I didn't feel like continuing. 

Did Nikko used to work at super men’s spa as Norik?