411 on Chicago_jocks in Chicago?

sandman
This topic is 1929 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheOtherGuy
New profile with nice photos. However his rates for solo are $400 with limited activity and demands a face photo for "safety." Anyone tried them and care to comment on their experience?

https://rentmen.eu/chicago_jocks

Maybe they ask for pics to screen potential clients to see if they're "into them" or not. I recently was screened by a guy and when I asked why he told me flat out "guys that I am attracted to get a lower rate and if I don't find the guy at least a bit attractive, I won't make a date with him".

Seems like some of the newer (younger) providers have decided that on top of $300 they also want to be at least a little attracted to you.

Maybe they ask for pics to screen potential clients to see if they're "into them" or not. I recently was screened by a guy and when I asked why he told me flat out "guys that I am attracted to get a lower rate and if I don't find the guy at least a bit attractive, I won't make a date with him".

Seems like some of the newer (younger) providers have decided that on top of $300 they also want to be at least a little attracted to you.

Guess us old fat guys are shit out of luck.

• 2 months later...
Hmm...he seems to live at the Jackson/State subway station. Might want to pass on an incall.

While possible he may live in that vicinity, my guess it's the default map for Chicago.

I know a provider who lives in the suburbs, 40 miles from the Loop. He had the same location in his ad. I see that same location many times when I click "map me" I've also seen ads that point to the middle of a shopping mall, or the middle of the airport.

Well we set up a meeting and 15 minutes after our time he texts “how late will you be up?”

I’m still up so no big deal (although rude - keep a damn schedule!) but now no response back!!

I don’t think he does this seriously. Maybe it was his ex-better half that did.

Le sigh.

• 1 month later...

Bump

Now that my work schedule has cleared up a bit and I have more time, curious if anyone had any successful meetings with him. I do have a face pic from a text message from before and this guy is gorgeous but I don’t want to waste my time if he’s not serious about the biz. If anyone has any details let me know please.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...