Massage by Nick NYC

Urbanite
This topic is 2197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello, I don’t know who you are or why you posted this. I always give my clients an opportunity to speak up if there is an issue with my service. I have a great resume with my client base. I’ve never had a complaint. I’ve even had at least 2 clients who have asked for way more than I can offer. I’ve politely declined the advances in a respectful way. One of them is still my client and understands. The other client harassed me obsessively. I had to politely tell him to find another masseur that would be willing to give him what I could not provide. I’m not sure if you are the person posting this. However, I would like to assure you all reading this. When you come to me you get top notch service. I provide not only a great massage, but I also include amenities in my service (shower, hot towel, and bottled water). I’m located in the heart of Chelsea. Many of my clients range from elite upscale business men all the way to blue collar, and retirees. They are very loyal to me and continue to come back. If I’m honest I’ve only had one client that didn’t come back for a repeat. This was a person who I declined due to continued sexual advances being made after politely saying no, and asking for more. I would have loved for whoever posted this to reach out to me. This is my job, and how I make a living. I always give my clients an opportunity to speak up if dissatisfied with my service. I’ve yet to experience someone telling me they were dissatisfied even the one client who made continuous sexual advances in exchange for money. If you guys click my link I have an awesome deal this weekend and next week! I would love for you all to come by and see me!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/32593/

For the record I did not make any sexual advances towards Nick or any other massage providers for that matter. Not my style-Nor do I have to make the first move-just saying.

I never stated Nick’s massage was bad. In fact, technically speaking, he provides a good massage. I simply stated I felt we did not have any chemistry or a connection. It happens, people don’t automatically click with other people. Moreover, OUR chemistry does not determine-the chemistry between him and the next client. That is simply MY experience. That is what this entire social media platform is about-people’s personal experiences with other people.

I am not trying to ruin his business, his way of life or his reputation-only sharing our time together. To his point, he has several regulars. I did not speak ill of Nick, his studio, his location, his massage style, nor his amenities. Only OUR chemistry-which I have a stake in that too. Full disclosure-I was not offered a shower, hot towel or water. But, that’s ok. I’m just moving on-no hard feelings. There are “one and dones” in this market all the time.

For the record I did not make any sexual advances towards Nick or any other massage providers for that matter. Not my style-Nor do I have to make the first move-just saying.

I never stated Nick’s massage was bad. In fact, technically speaking, he provides a good massage. I simply stated I felt we did not have any chemistry or a connection. It happens, people don’t automatically click with other people. Moreover, OUR chemistry does not determine-the chemistry between him and the next client. That is simply MY experience. That is what this entire social media platform is about-people’s personal experiences with other people.

I am not trying to ruin his business, his way of life or his reputation-only sharing our time together. To his point, he has several regulars. I did not speak ill of Nick, his studio, his location, his massage style, nor his amenities. Only OUR chemistry-which I have a stake in that too. Full disclosure-I was not offered a shower, hot towel or water. But, that’s ok. I’m just moving on-no hard feelings. There are “one and dones” in this market all the time.

I'm sorry, but what was the purpose of your original post then? If the massage is fine but there was no chemistry, why start an unsolicited semi-negative review? I've had massages that were just blah but I wouldn't post a review that potentially dissuades new clients unless it was truly bad or there was some other issue. Now, if someone else had asked about him, then fine, say the chemistry wasn't there between the two of you.

I'm sorry, but what was the purpose of your original post then? If the massage is fine but there was no chemistry, why start an unsolicited semi-negative review? I've had massages that were just blah but I wouldn't post a review that potentially dissuades new clients unless it was truly bad or there was some other issue. Now, if someone else had asked about him, then fine, say the chemistry wasn't there between the two of you.

Again, I have made my statement to clarify...Take it or leave it. I will not engage in a back and forth after I have made myself clear. But, thanks for your feedback.

Edited by Urbanite

Thank you for the clarification Nick.

Of course! I was actually told by one of my clients about a site that had a bad post about me. He wanted to comment but wasn’t a member so I made an account and immediately commented. I’m glad Urbanite was honest about the massage experience. I pride myself in my profession. I’ve been a massage therapist for over 5 years. Please let me know if you are ever in the area and want to book a massage, thanks!

Edited by Neek NYC

I’m sorry that your experience wasn’t to your satisfaction, and thank you for clarifying. One of my clients informed me about your post. I had no idea such forums existed. He wasn’t able to comment in my defense. I decided I would. Again, I’m sorry that this was your experience. I have an idea of who you might be, but I don’t want to make assumptions. Next time it would be nice to just inform me if there was something that went left for you. I’m sure there isn’t a next time, but post like these do have an effect on my business. You have the right to post whatever you like, of course! Would have been nice if you at least said the massage was good lol. However, it’s the past. Have a great week!

Edited by Neek NYC

I’m sorry that your experience wasn’t to your satisfaction, and thank you for clarifying. One of my clients informed me about your post. I had no idea such forums existed. He wasn’t able to comment in my defense. I decided I would. Again, I’m sorry that this was your experience. I have an idea of who you might be, but I don’t want to make assumptions. Next time it would be nice to just inform me if there was something that went left for you. I’m sure there isn’t a next time, but post like these do have an effect on my business. You have the right to post whatever you like, of course! Would have been nice if you at least said the massage was good lol. However, it’s the past. Have a great week!

Cheers baby! Take care!

My two cents here... I’m all for unsolicited posts be they good, blah or bad. Having someone’s experience registered here provokes discussion and this is a forum for sharing and discussion. As in this case, it all comes out in the wash. I’d hate for anyone to be dissuaded from sharing a real experience.

My two cents here... I’m all for unsolicited posts be they good, blah or bad. Having someone’s experience registered here provokes discussion and this is a forum for sharing and discussion. As in this case, it all comes out in the wash. I’d hate for anyone to be dissuaded from sharing a real experience.

Absolutely agree!

+1

Guest fm0322

This is such a wise response. At best in this site considering what others say can be useful in making a choice. And being authentic in writing a review is important too. My favorite go-to masseur works at Manta, a place that gets trashed regularly. But my choice to use him was informed by other factors. It is nice to hear from masseurs who observe this forum.

First of all why would you expect "chemistry" from a masseur? I go for a massage, don't need chemistry for that. For me the massage is the thing, the most important thing, no chemistry required. Now have I had chemistry with some , hell yeah! But I never

ever ask my masseur do to "anything" except give me a massage, nothing more that's all I want. Now if he throws a few extra goodies my way, that is entirely his call, never mine. Terp