Andrewk

skiboi0030
This topic is 1547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey everyone, this IS AndrewK.

I just wanted to personally follow up on this man b/c he is trying to slander my character.

The man who posted this is a bigoted Trump supporter. He expressed his views to me and I decided to refused my services to him. This conversation occurred when children were first being put into camps at our border. I used some harsh language because I was upset by his ignorance and lack of compassion or understanding about the history of US immigration. No I am not bipolar.

To everyone considering hiring me- Please do not reach out to me if you have any respect for the Trump administration. Thank you and I hope you all have a great day!

Side note- Please have patients when texting me. When I’m with a client I do not text other clients. Sometimes this causes my texts to seem erratic when I’m doing overnights or longer sessions. Also I always try to respond to everyone but sometimes the messages can be a bit overwhelming and I can forget to respond. I apologize to anyone who has felt like they needed to “chase” me, that was not my intention.

Just get back to Texas dammit. If only to vote for BETO. LOL

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I’ve been in touch with AndrewK. He is not very good at replying to text. Maybe once every other day and he does not answer the questions being asked (rates and times available). Doubt we will meet as I do not chase.

That is typical sign of bipolar! They have mood swings, will not be very good with texts, unpredictable, unable to connect, adamant!

That is typical sign of bipolar! They have mood swings, will not be very good with texts, unpredictable, unable to connect, adamant!

I'd have to disagree. He kept in touch with me constantly for over a week up until our meeting. Fortunately he was exciting focused and engaged the whole time. Sorry other's are seeing things differently.

Guest MikeThomas

I’ve met Andrew. Nice guy. Lots of fun. Are you a psychiatrist?

I just spent the evening with Andrew and he’s a terrific guy and highly recommended. He “got me” (in the emotional intelligence sense) and is very focused.

He’s headed to the Southeast and I may try to meet up with him again.

OMG he's handsome as fuck and SEXY!!! Hope he gets to NYC soon or I'll just have to hop on a plane and see him wherever he happens to be! WOOF! :p

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anyone know what happened to him? Don’t see his RM ad any more

I didn't realize his profile is gone! I sent him a text about two weeks ago and got no response and he usually responds within a day. Now I know why. I really hope he's just taking a break and is planning to come back. He really is my favorite.