Hung Masseur NYC

Okay this is going to be frustratingly vague, but there was a guy I got a massage from about three or four years ago who had a really nice big dick and I didn’t save his contact info and can’t remember his name, or really much about him to describe him (other than the great dick) and general neighborhood. He lived midtown on either 10th or 11th. Does this ring *any* bells for anyone? Would love to find him and have another session. Again, my apologies for basically having no details.

Any details about this race? age? country of origin? will be hard to help for sure.

Okay this is going to be frustratingly vague, but there was a guy I got a massage from about three or four years ago who had a really nice big dick and I didn’t save his contact info and can’t remember his name, or really much about him to describe him (other than the great dick) and general neighborhood. He lived midtown on either 10th or 11th. Does this ring *any* bells for anyone? Would love to find him and have another session. Again, my apologies for basically having no details.

What did he get into? Describe the massage session?

Possible that your guy is no longer giving massages, or has moved out of NYC. I once saw a very handsome guy who went by Tom who lived in the W. 40s close to 10th. He was Israeli I think. Have not seen his ad in a few years.

Edited by WestGuy

Cannot speak to his fitness, these pics are very old in my opinion, I would put this one in the nine club. No help with his massage abilities, I just saw it in the sauna. Very memorable

https://rentmasseur.com/DieterNY

I got a massage from Dieter at least 15 years ago. Impressive hot guy and impressive equipment! Massage was OK. But hey, they were the same pictures....

Plus it's actually against the rules to discuss on The Spa forum, but for novices and newbies who are new to the site, I can't find that old rule anywhere in this new forum structure. Can anyone help?

At the top of each spa thread page, it says

Discussion about Masseurs. Please be careful so as not to compromise their licenses.

• 2 weeks later...