Hung Masseur NYC

Yes, very very nicely hung (length and thickness both)

Did he take care of business? Problem with the hot masseuse’s is that I’m compelled to take care of them. So I’m basically paying them to suck there cock. If it’s dangled in my face or brushes against me I’m going to grab it and suck it. Maybe I should become a masseuse. LOL

I think I found the Eli that was suggested before because there are many old threads about him, but the link that was listed doesn’t seem to work anymore. I also happened to see a picture of him that was linked elsewhere and, if it’s the same guy, he’s very much my type. So, I’m curious if anyone has a current link for him or a contact number? Does he still do massages?

Did he take care of business? Problem with the hot masseuse’s is that I’m compelled to take care of them. So I’m basically paying them to suck there cock. If it’s dangled in my face or brushes against me I’m going to grab it and suck it. Maybe I should become a masseuse. LOL

Jose is super attractive but some members report no HE. He does massage shirtless at least but not nude

you might have to have a sex change first....... a masseuse is a woman

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys -

Recently saw Sean and had a lovely visit.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/13755/

He's kind, warm, and very intuitive with his massage. Great demeanor, great music during the massage, and a very nice and well located studio. Highly recommend him. Very friendly fellow. He's also hung like a mule.

• 3 weeks later...

Sean's been my go-to for massage as well. Super skilled and can go extremely deep without being painful, which I love. I actually prefer his therapeutic massages lately since I can totally let go and relax. But his body's great and yeah, he packs quite a piece too. There are other lesser known massage sites out there whose names I forget, where he posts pics that are full on NSFW

Sean's been my go-to for massage as well. Super skilled and can go extremely deep without being painful, which I love. I actually prefer his therapeutic massages lately since I can totally let go and relax. But his body's great and yeah, he packs quite a piece too. There are other lesser known massage sites out there whose names I forget, where he posts pics that are full on NSFW

Find them lol