Hung Masseur NYC

• 1 month later...

Thinking of taking a leap and going for one of these masseurs soon. For clients with a cum fetish, such as myself, any of these men shoot impressive loads ? Any more Dom/take control than others? 

On 7/31/2021 at 6:45 PM, Jamesp said:

Just drawing a parallel here:

Assume you have flying car. All you do with that car is drive on road and have no intention to fly in it. Then ability to fly feature of the car is useless.

Similarly if thickness has no part to play in massage, then it is as useless as thick picture  on the wall.

I haven't seen Eli in may be 3-4 years (gave up). Before that I was not frequent by any means, mostly driven by hope. So may be I haven't collected enough loyalty points to get any upgrades.

Well, if you pay fir a rentmasseur session, you really should not expect a rentmen performance

On 5/6/2024 at 6:26 PM, Rassle said:

Well, if you pay fir a rentmasseur session, you really should not expect a rentmen performance

I agree. In this case I generally don't go to rentmen at all, but for price point I will expect a rentmasseur advertised service. From my experience, it might as well have been fully clothed experience at different price point.