Really? Really?

Delvalboy
This topic is 2194 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've now seen it all with this post for https://rent.men/Iwantaboyfriend

==========================================================

"I am seriously only looking for long term clients.

We are not going back to each others beds on the first date.

I know it sounds a bit weird but I really just want a few long term boyfriend type relationships. You can see what I'm into on the sidebar or just give me a call:) I am only available for dinner dates to start off. Please do not contact me if you are only visiting the area or if you want more than company on first date.

I charge $150 for dinner dates, plus you have to buy dinner:p

Coffee is fine too:)

I have a car and can travel. I also have my own apartment on broad street near center city. I'm in one of the appartment buildings. Texts will not be answered. Calls only. Pics are current and I really am 19. Again, the first date is only to get to know each other. We will only be having dinner.

We can discuss additional rates and likes and dislikes once you call me:) xxxxxx. I am not from London. The website is broken.

I am from New York and I currently Live in Philadelphia. I will be here for atleast 3 years for school."

=========================================================

Not sure about y'all but "long term boyfriend relationships" don't generally involve paying $150 and hour.....

well, if he's being honest, good for him for saying what he really means right out there at the beginning.....there may be a client who is looking for this "arrangement".....he may've never heard of seekingarrangement....

my only concerns are that he says he's not from London (claims website is broken?), but has never fixed it since November, 2016.....and the dinner companionship fee is high

I've now seen it all with this post for https://rent.men/Iwantaboyfriend

==========================================================

"I am seriously only looking for long term clients.

We are not going back to each others beds on the first date.

I know it sounds a bit weird but I really just want a few long term boyfriend type relationships. You can see what I'm into on the sidebar or just give me a call:) I am only available for dinner dates to start off. Please do not contact me if you are only visiting the area or if you want more than company on first date.

I charge $150 for dinner dates, plus you have to buy dinner:p

Coffee is fine too:)

I have a car and can travel. I also have my own apartment on broad street near center city. I'm in one of the appartment buildings. Texts will not be answered. Calls only. Pics are current and I really am 19. Again, the first date is only to get to know each other. We will only be having dinner.

We can discuss additional rates and likes and dislikes once you call me:) xxxxxx. I am not from London. The website is broken.

I am from New York and I currently Live in Philadelphia. I will be here for atleast 3 years for school."

=========================================================

Not sure about y'all but "long term boyfriend relationships" don't generally involve paying $150 and hour.....

Nice work, if you can get it.