Anyone met Johny_Bravo?

BearBones

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a massage in his hotel from Johny 3 weeks ago, it was done on the bed. The communication was smooth after my second trial to text him, it was pricey to get his upgraded service which was not full service (his basic service fee was $170). He is a gorgeous guy from Slovakia area, easy to talk with.

The massage skill was weak though, anyway I liked the fun part of my session, might repeat if he visits LA again.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Long time lurker here; thought I’d weigh in. As previously reported, JB is a gorgeous Slavic guy, with a beautiful body. Very weak massage skills, however, and his personality and voice were too loud for my liking. Would not repeat.

Just my two cents.

On 10/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, dutchal said:

For the massage or for the extras?

for his firm hands when performing bodywork - I wouldn't necessarily say he or his ex-boyfriend had "extras" as I typically get erotic massages from RentMasseur anyway, though I wish they did so I could give my recommendation in The Deli.

13 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

for his firm hands when performing bodywork - I wouldn't necessarily say he or his ex-boyfriend had "extras" as I typically get erotic massages from RentMasseur anyway, though I wish they did so I could give my recommendation in The Deli.

Did you leave happy?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

NO! I am in town for work next week and checked out his profile this is what I got back:

Next time if you do not say hello when you check my gallery, you will be blocked. Thank you.

WOW, just WOW. I responded, "I will save you the trouble and simply block you." 

He was too pricey for me anyway. No harm no foul but really, are you kidding me?

Rant over, Terp

I saw him back in Dec 2022 for an erotic massage. He has a rock hard body. Absolutely gorgeous. Looks just like his pics. Massage is aggressive but fun. Done on a bed with lots of full body contact. I was happy throughout but particularly happy at end. Ended up lying with him in the bed for 10 mins just talking and enjoying his company while I recovered. 

(I’m sorry to hear about @Terpmaniacexperience with the communication. I’ve frequently checked out Johny Bravo’s private photos for fun because he adds new ones every now and then and he has such an impressive package, but I’ve never had him or any other masseur comment after I’ve viewed but not followed through. I didn’t even realize they paid attention to that.)

50 minutes ago, Terpmaniac said:

NO! I am in town for work next week and checked out his profile this is what I got back:

Next time if you do not say hello when you check my gallery, you will be blocked. Thank you.

WOW, just WOW. I responded, "I will save you the trouble and simply block you." 

He was too pricey for me anyway. No harm no foul but really, are you kidding me?

Rant over, Terp

image.gif.4451369be0feb61595154e34d1a6d8e7.gif

I had an enjoyable massage and HE … his body is wow.

And at the same time there is a subtle but meaningful difference when  a guy’s confidence becomes .., a bit much. He’s a decent guy.  But I guess I’m partial to guys who are a little less jaded and more eager to please bc it’s still fun for them…as opposed to feeling like you’re a widget on a production line.

Maybe it wasn’t a good night for him. But we were friendly and talked a bit so he didn’t seem distressed or anything. I dunno. It was an emotional Gut thing … the vibe felt similar to being at a bar where the staff is waiting for the stragglers to Go home. Tired. your mileage may vary. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...