Anyone met Johny_Bravo?

BearBones

Very hot guy tall guy ( one of the few to not lie about height) looks like pics. Clearly works out a lot. Great other parts as well. Very nice and friendly, didnt get any hint of attitude, had some kind of  accent (slavic?) that I also think makes him talk loudly. Massage was decent to good, extras were good. 

Funny part is after he asked me where he could find Black guys.  Which ??? It was just so out of nowhere haha 

Edited by tumblsf

• 3 months later...

Tried to book with him yesterday although reviews are mixed.  Reached out to him in morning but didnt reply back until 12 hours later Insisting we meet immediately and that he would come to me. When i asked cost he gave nothing definite but would need to uber to me. His replies came 30 minutes to an hour apart. When i finally said I would catch him some other time (since at this point was now 3 hours since he replied) he went postal over the rejection.  I have blocked him.  He appears unstable and may be going through rough times. 

On 8/10/2023 at 6:08 AM, tumblsf said:

Very hot guy tall guy ( one of the few to not lie about height) looks like pics. Clearly works out a lot. Great other parts as well. Very nice and friendly, didnt get any hint of attitude, had some kind of  accent (slavic?) that I also think makes him talk loudly. Massage was decent to good, extras were good. 

Funny part is after he asked me where he could find Black guys.  Which ??? It was just so out of nowhere haha 

Hmmm? And in context was he suggesting that he wanted to personally hook up with black guys? Haha. Or just wanted them as clients?

14 hours ago, Alex4475 said:

Tried to book with him yesterday although reviews are mixed.  Reached out to him in morning but didnt reply back until 12 hours later Insisting we meet immediately and that he would come to me. When i asked cost he gave nothing definite but would need to uber to me. His replies came 30 minutes to an hour apart. When i finally said I would catch him some other time (since at this point was now 3 hours since he replied) he went postal over the rejection.  I have blocked him.  He appears unstable and may be going through rough times. 

For some reason that doesn’t surprise me at all. 

Finally saw him today, been trying to book him for a while, but he was not available.   He has amazing touch and definitely looks much better then his photos. Muscled, and firm as a rock.  His personality is also better than i expected, tbh.  The massage itself was a great surprise, cause the deep pressure was very deep.  Did not get lucky at the deli department but he’s got a big boy down there.   Will repeat.

1 hour ago, Gingeroz said:

Finally saw him today, been trying to book him for a while, but he was not available.   He has amazing touch and definitely looks much better then his photos. Muscled, and firm as a rock.  His personality is also better than i expected, tbh.  The massage itself was a great surprise, cause the deep pressure was very deep.  Did not get lucky at the deli department but he’s got a big boy down there.   Will repeat.

Did you get mutual touch or happy ending? 

• 2 months later...

Had Johny_bravo yesterday.  Very deep pressure, great touch and a hot man! Very masculine. Didnt get any dick, but probably one of the biggest I ever seen from all the masseurs I ever visited!

Will repeat for sure

• 1 month later...

Matches his pics.  You don't realize how much muscle he's actually got from the pics because of his height.  Massage is definitely deep tissue, almost aggressive.  Seems like he is either self-taught or has some training.  Nice guy.  Left happy.