Don't speak . . .

BostonTom
This topic is 2124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sweet dude, insanely hot, very good massage, but his English is very limited.

My sense is that I exchanged texts with someone who does this (I mean, communicate to set up appointments) for multiple masseurs and rents a midtown place for them to do massages, so it was a bit of a surprise to find out that we could barely understand each other, but I would definitely repeat.

Sweet dude, insanely hot, very good massage, but his English is very limited.

My sense is that I exchanged texts with someone who does this (I mean, communicate to set up appointments) for multiple masseurs and rents a midtown place for them to do massages, so it was a bit of a surprise to find out that we could barely understand each other, but I would definitely repeat.

Exactly what I found earlier when I messaged him as well. His wording was like “I busy....”

Russian. And his pics are OLD ... he has lost 20-30 pounds and is much less muscular. Without turning this into a review, my advice is avoid Alex, definitely do not waste your money or time. He definitely has someone handling his scheduling and texts as he speaks almost no English. If possible, he knows even less about massage or time. It was awkward trying to explain that that he only gave a 40-minute session when I requested 90 minutes ... and yet he wanted to be paid Rate for 60. Suffice to say he didn’t understand and his scheduler didn’t respond when I reached out via text about it.

Russian. And his pics are OLD ... he has lost 20-30 pounds and is much less muscular. Without turning this into a review, my advice is avoid Alex, definitely do not waste your money or time. He definitely has someone handling his scheduling and texts as he speaks almost no English. If possible, he knows even less about massage or time. It was awkward trying to explain that that he only gave a 40-minute session when I requested 90 minutes ... and yet he wanted to be paid Rate for 60. Suffice to say he didn’t understand and his scheduler didn’t respond when I reached out via text about it.

geez is it so hard to find a guy who's 6'2" 210 and will give you a strong massage and make you feel safe and allow you to zone out for an hour to escape the crazy world around us all.

It's true he's not quite as massive as he was, but he's still muscular and cut, and he's still very hot. The pictures aren't THAT old. I'm sorry you had a bad experience though, and I agree he probably has someone handling his scheduling. But we were able to roughly communicate, and he's certainly not a clock-watcher. Still one of my more fun experiences. I guess you just didn't hit it off.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I never use the Russians based in NYC for massage. Too many tricks, fakes and scammers. My advice is stay away from them.

I have to say that 50% of my all time favorite masseurs are Russian, and both of my favorites in NYC, Brad and Anthony, are.

I think I'll see Alex again when I am back in town, I guess we just hit it off. And if the experience is similar, I'll become his regular.

It is true that there are many tricks and scammers and one has to be careful (the use of this site being essential in this regard), but this is the case when you hire any new masseur, it just comes with the territory.

The funny thing is that while the probability of having a sub-par or bad experience when hiring a Russian may be elevated, Russians are actually underrepresented in my very WORST/GOD AWFUL experiences :)

I have to say that 50% of my all time favorite masseurs are Russian, and both of my favorites in NYC, Brad and Anthony, are.

I think I'll see Alex again when I am back in town, I guess we just hit it off. And if the experience is similar, I'll become his regular.

It is true that there are many tricks and scammers and one has to be careful (the use of this site being essential in this regard), but this is the case when you hire any new masseur, it just comes with the territory.

The funny thing is that while the probability of having a sub-par or bad experience when hiring a Russian may be elevated, Russians are actually underrepresented in my very WORST/GOD AWFUL experiences :)

Well said - my experience is very similar. I have had very few bad experiences with Russian (or eastern european men in general). The key thing is to be clear on what you are looking for. “Naked, full body, erotic massage with release” ;)

Many of my favorites and repeats are Eastern European, former Soviet Block countries. The really good ones have stellar techniques that are second to none. I actually like the fact that they don’t talk much because I want to enjoy the experience not listen to someone blather on. It’s like anything else I suppose, there is good and then not so good/bad.