recommendations on massage therapist in LA (full service)

asntop74
This topic is 2142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never met Clark, but just looking at his pic, I wouldn't never hire him. But glad there are masseurs for every taste and desire :)

Aww... That’s unfortunate you think that based on his pics. Hands down.., Clark is my go-to guy every time I’m in LA. To me, he’s super handsome and gives off a great vibe with no attitude. But as they say YMMV. He’s definitely worth a try in my humble opinion.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww... That’s unfortunate you think that based on his pics. Hands down.., Clark is my go-to guy every time I’m in LA. To me, he’s super handsome and gives off a great vibe with no attitude. But as they say YMMV. He’s definitely worth a try in my humble opinion.

Yeah. I’m sure he’s great. The forum is full of good comments. But physically he’s not my type at all. So I’ll pass. ;)

Yeah. I’m sure he’s great. The forum is full of good comments. But physically he’s not my type at all. So I’ll pass. ;)

My mileage definitely varied from what appeared to be the forum consensus.

7829V, I totally understand where you coming off, we all have our own taste. Clark is not my exact type either, I tend to like them a big bigger and beefy or buffer and hairy, but his massage was great, the interaction was great and although he's not my ideal type, he got me hooked. I will definitely see him again when I come down to LA.

7829V, I totally understand where you coming off, we all have our own taste. Clark is not my exact type either, I tend to like them a big bigger and beefy or buffer and hairy, but his massage was great, the interaction was great and although he's not my ideal type, he got me hooked. I will definitely see him again when I come down to LA.

Thanks. Then I should try him sometime... if he ever comes to San Diego he’ll be on my list. But he seems to be very busy with regulars and new ones in Los Angeles.

We have the same type ;)