Cheap Place for an Assignation

Sensualsmooth
This topic is 2205 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

idk but I would assume to start looking/asking hotels in Chinatown, Harlem, and maybe Astor Place. I am sure those areas would most likely the not have hourly rate hotels.

Good Luck. I tried Chinatown and a block away twice. Would never go there again.

I need an inexpensive hotel, motel etc where I can meet for sex. I don’t like bringing strangers I meet on apps to my place. Any recommendations in Manhattan? NYC?

Check out this thread on the topic https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/new-yorkers-dilemma-when-neither-party-can-host.120365/#post-1205215

And there are always the Bathouses

Check out dayuse.com or hoteltonight.com. Dayuse is a great option – you just go on, and it will tell you what hotels have rooms and for how long – typically it’s from 3 to 6 hours somewhere in the afternoon for a reasonable rate. If you’re feeling really low budget and/or sleazy, there is always the Senton - 3 hours for 70 bucks (cash only) and zero frills – I don’t think they even know what a frill is there. It does the trick, especially if you’re looking for a really sleazy time.

Check out dayuse.com or hoteltonight.com. Dayuse is a great option – you just go on, and it will tell you what hotels have rooms and for how long – typically it’s from 3 to 6 hours somewhere in the afternoon for a reasonable rate. If you’re feeling really low budget and/or sleazy, there is always the Senton - 3 hours for 70 bucks (cash only) and zero frills – I don’t think they even know what a frill is there. It does the trick, especially if you’re looking for a really sleazy time.

Why Eric you may have given us an option.. lol