Massage by Garic in San Francisco?

Joeysf
This topic is 1704 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m loving how literate this message board is!

But, I shan’t concede the point. I’ve seen the word used to mean effeminate and I’d respectfully direct you to Webster’s:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/effete

and Cambridge:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/effete

Interesting. I learned something today. Those definitions do not, however, explain whether it is more or less feminine than the word effeminate.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had the best massage of my 70 year old life from Garik. Ran a 12k race yesterday (very slowly) and was incredibly stiff and sore today. Made a spur of the moment appointment. Glad I did. Great pressure, every muscle felt better. This was a skillful, legit massage. It should be noted that I found him to be rather shy and most definitely not effeminate.

Reading through this post is insane re: is he or isn't he effeminate. Who cares? What a waste of time to debate if a masseur is effeminate or not. You are not dating him, you are just getting a massage. At the end of the day, with Garic, or any masseur, the important thing is if they do a great job. Period.

Edited by Dmitri

Just had the best massage of my 70 year old life from Garik. Ran a 12k race yesterday (very slowly) and was incredibly stiff and sore today. Made a spur of the moment appointment. Glad I did. Great pressure, every muscle felt better. This was a skillful, legit massage. It should be noted that I found him to be rather shy and most definitely not effeminate.

You ran a 12k race at 70? It doesn't matter how slowly you ran it, you are my hero!

Reading through this post is insane re: is he or isn't he effeminate. Who cares? What a waste of time to debate if a masseur is effeminate or not. You are not dating him, you are just getting a massage. At the end of the day, with Garic, or any masseur, the important thing is if they do a great job. Period.

Dmitri- I truly appreciate your response. While I read all of the inane responses regarding his assumed masculinity, I just kept thinking: "Guys, address the op's thread or query: what kind of a masseur is Garic, and did you enjoy your time that you spent with him?" That "effete/effeminate" shit could linger, and what's the initial purpose!

• 3 months later...
Dmitri- I truly appreciate your response. While I read all of the inane responses regarding his assumed masculinity, I just kept thinking: "Guys, address the op's thread or query: what kind of a masseur is Garic, and did you enjoy your time that you spent with him?" That "effete/effeminate" shit could linger, and what's the initial purpose!

I guess a masseur's gender performance is something that some men on this site want to hear about and factor into their decision-making about who to hire, but gender (not sexual)--like race and age--preferences are so linked to (basically they originate from) such hateful forces in our history that I try not to air any that I might have on this site. We all understand (right?) that men who are looking for sensual/erotic massages from other men are considered by many--by that fact alone--"effete/effeminate"?

I guess a masseur's gender performance is something that some men on this site want to hear about and factor into their decision-making about who to hire, but gender (not sexual)--like race and age--preferences are so linked to (basically they originate from) such hateful forces in our history that I try not to air any that I might have on this site. We all understand (right?) that men who are looking for sensual/erotic massages from other men are considered by many--by that fact alone--"effete/effeminate"?

Let’s not digress & go back on topic to experience with the man.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a session with Garic last month in SF. The message was pretty good with very strong hands and he is as gorgeous as his pictures. My only comment is that people who lift a lot of heavy weights usually have very rough hands (I have the same problem). I have very sensitive skins, so sometimes rough hands make the massage uncomfortable.

Overall very good experience, but I just want to make sure that people are aware of this issue and sometime this is a deal killer.

What are you trying to say? That all men who seek out sensual or erotic experiences with other men are effeminate?

I'm happy to read so many praises about Garic. I doubt I will hire him because I generally just don't like guys with muscles that large, but it's nice to read about men who are honest in their ads who provide an excellent experience to their clients.