Massage by Garic in San Francisco?

Joeysf
This topic is 1688 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I’ll be the lone voice of dissent and say that while his body is perfection — all of it — I thought the massage itself was a C-/D+.

Perhaps if I were into body worship or giving other attention to the masseur I would have enjoyed the experience more, but my sense is he was used to being admired, which came at the expense of him really putting the effort in.

He was also much more effete than I was expecting given his photos. (There’s nothing wrong with that — I actually kind of like it — but it surprised me.)

Of course, it could have been an off day; and we all have our preferences...

I’ll be the lone voice of dissent and say that while his body is perfection — all of it — I thought the massage itself was a C-/D+.

Perhaps if I were into body worship or giving other attention to the masseur I would have enjoyed the experience more, but my sense is he was used to being admired, which came at the expense of him really putting the effort in.

He was also much more effete than I was expecting given his photos. (There’s nothing wrong with that — I actually kind of like it — but it surprised me.)

Of course, it could have been an off day; and we all have our preferences...

I agree with you that you don't hire Garic for the massage. I would give him at best a C rating. However, I personally really enjoyed the overall experience with him. His body is awesome and we had some good conversation.

It is all about your expectations with Garic.

I did. Effeminate is a hair too a strong word. Again I actually think that’s a fine thing; it just surprised me in this instance.

Effete: adjective - lacking in wholesome vigor; degenerate; decadent: an effete, overrefined society.

Edited by EastbayMike

are you speaking from experience, or were you trying to make a joke-not entirely sure, but important if I were thinking about hiring

Of course it was a joke! Did you not see the stickey-outey tongue?

Don't y'all know me by now?

Gilroy is the gar(l)ic capital of the world - hence the joke, or at least part 2 of the joke.

BTW - I don't think he's hairy enough for you! :p <-- Note stickey-outey tongue.

Of course it was a joke! Did you not see the stickey-outey tongue?

Don't y'all know me by now?

Gilroy is the gar(l)ic capital of the world - hence the joke, or at least part 2 of the joke.

BTW - I don't think he's hairy enough for you! :p <-- Note stickey-outey tongue.

thanks for clarifying-am not so great with emojis!

I did. Effeminate is a hair too a strong word. Again I actually think that’s a fine thing; it just surprised me in this instance.

Effete and effeminate are neither synonyms, nor shades of the same mannerism. One can be effeminate and effete, or masculine and effete.

He certainly isn't queeny, or nelly, or mincing- but he is effeminate (speaking from a personal knowledge of him when he lived in Los Angeles) and he is not effete.

I'd use the word sissy, but it seems to have fallen from favor.

Effete and effeminate are neither synonyms, nor shades of the same mannerism. One can be effeminate and effete, or masculine and effete.

He certainly isn't queeny, or nelly, or mincing- but he is effeminate (speaking from a personal knowledge of him when he lived in Los Angeles) and he is not effete.

I’m loving how literate this message board is!

But, I shan’t concede the point. I’ve seen the word used to mean effeminate and I’d respectfully direct you to Webster’s:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/effete

and Cambridge:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/effete