any others with a scent fetish?

NicoCT

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/20/2018 at 2:24 AM, NicoCT said:

Started with me sampling my own manscent while stroking, also like to have a sub guy sniff me out. If Im attracted enough (though rare) I desire to sniff another guy down there

Any others find this exciting?

I am very scent oriented… I can smell a woman on her period If she’s walking by me and going through that at the time. It’s the iron that I smell in the blood… I also can smell that in veterinary offices and hospitals. I can generally smell a persons forearm and tell you what they ate within the last 24 hours. I can tell you if they eat meat, fish, salad, dairy or a lot of citrus. I can usually pick out different kinds of fruit and vegetables and berries on their skin as well. That being said… I can also smell the scent of sex, fear and other hormones on people. It’s actually a skill I rely on and can be very hot for me. I’m sure others can remember times when I have gotten close to their face so I could sniff their beard, their ears, their neck, their hair, their skin and make my way down sniffing them like a dog… I can generally tell you if there’s somebody out in the woods when I’m hiking  because, I can smell the difference between a human being and other animals.  Moths have a different scent then butterflies.

When it comes to scent, for me it is less about something being offensive or attractive but, more at the “balance” of whatever it is that’s giving off the scent… The scent itself is information and what I access from that information is the balance of whatever is omitting the flavor. (They was so redundant… wtf). 
 My sense of smell, taste and touch as well as night vision are somewhat over the top. 

Edited by Tygerscent
Spelling and grammatical errors

34 minutes ago, Tygerscent said:

I am very scent oriented… I can smell a woman on her. If she’s walking by me and going through that at the time. I can generally smell a persons forearm and tell you what they ate within the last 24 hours. I can tell you if they eat meat, fish, salad, dairy or a lot of citrus. I can usually pick out different kinds of fruit and vegetables and berries on their skin as well. That being said… I can also smell the scent of sex and other hormones on people. It’s actually very hot for me. I’m sure others can  remember times when I have gotten close to their face so I could sniff their beard, their ears, their neck, their hair, their skin and make my way down sniffing them like a dog… I can generally tell you if there’s somebody out in the woods when I’m hiking  because I can smell the difference between a human being and other animals. because I can smell the difference between a human being and other animals. My sense of smell, taste and touch as well as night vision or someone over the top My sense of smell, taste and touch as well as night vision or someone over the top

WOW! Now that is impressive! I have a keen sense of smell but I can only tell if the person eats a health diet or eats junk and processed food, takes lots of meds or diabetic. On occasion I have known when women are having their period but I've found it disgusting. Also some senior women having issues down there (I worked in healthcare). And about a handful of times I've smelt a guys foreskin while still clothed towards the end of his day.    

1 hour ago, Danny-Darko said:

WOW! Now that is impressive! I have a keen sense of smell but I can only tell if the person eats a health diet or eats junk and processed food, takes lots of meds or diabetic. On occasion I have known when women are having their period but I've found it disgusting. Also some senior women having issues down there (I worked in healthcare). And about a handful of times I've smelt a guys foreskin while still clothed towards the end of his day.    

Oh yeah… That’s absolutely true. You can smell meds on people. Sometimes it smells like seawater… Kind of salty, like salty air. Antibiotics smell like sulphur and metallic. Not in an offensive way… just different from a body without those. 
 With women… I smell the iron. I really pick up on minerals in things.  I can smell zinc, magnesium, iron and tell if things are acidic or alkaline… You know my 23 and me says I have a larger share of Neanderthal. I’m pretty certain that’s true~ 
In recent years up until 2020, I found myself spending about four months out of the year in the UK… The rest of the time I was traveling around Asia and India and Eastern Europe while only dipping into the states maybe four months out of the year total intermittently. The great thing about the UK is that their air index is somewhere between one and two at any given time… These people have some pretty clear air going on.