Thank you Nick Jonas, I'm free.

sync
This topic is 1763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow, how shallow. I respect your preferences....but I hope no one close to you ever gets ink...you’ll boot them out. You could be passing up great, beautiful, solid people.

Talk about shallow. You apparently equate sex-appeal with quality of character.

Wow, how shallow. I respect your preferences....but I hope no one close to you ever gets ink...you’ll boot them out. You could be passing up great, beautiful, solid people.

To each his own. I prefer guys without tattoos but unless the guy is ink head to toe I'm able to see beauty despite the tats.

I’m probably going to alone on this, but I find the Nick Jonas “gay marketing” thing annoying and troubling. It’s one thing to be a supporter of gay right, like say Macklemore. It’s another thing to sexually tease them for money. (Yeah I know half of you are after that)

The whole phony thing bugs the shit out of me. “Don’t make me say if I’m gay, straight, or bi, it’s none of your business! They’re just labels, and I hate labels. Now take a lot of photos of me and my girlfriend, just to make sure it’s clear I’m straight!”

I’m probably going to alone on this, but I find the Nick Jonas “gay marketing” thing annoying and troubling. It’s one thing to be a supporter of gay right, like say Macklemore. It’s another thing to sexually tease them for money. (Yeah I know half of you are after that)

The whole phony thing bugs the shit out of me. “Don’t make me say if I’m gay, straight, or bi, it’s none of your business! They’re just labels, and I hate labels. Now take a lot of photos of me and my girlfriend, just to make sure it’s clear I’m straight!”

What a subject for this forum... younger men teasing other gay men for money?

Don't worry, you have a point, we're being marketed yet that's better than being pushed into the closet or just ignored.

What a subject for this forum... younger men teasing other gay men for money?

I guess part of my issue with Jonas is how much of it is Jonas teasing gay men for money, vs Jonas’s manager/agent/record label teasing gay men for money. At least with gay4pay, the transaction is more clear.

Don't worry, you have a point, we're being marketed yet that's better than being pushed into the closet or just ignored.

I don’t know, I feel there’s a difference between being recognized and being taken advantage of. Growing up as a black kid, I remember the “black” versions of commercials that ran only during black programming. It felt wrong to me. I felt that thing would be better if I saw the black family eating at McDonald’s during Cheers, and a white family drinking Coke during Soul Train.

I just noticed that Nick Jonas has gone the way of the tattoo, which has released me from my obsession. For me tattoos diminish a man's sex appeal. So, my fellow Nick Jonas admirers, there is now more room at the Nick Jonas trough. Live long and prosper.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI3UNWkYy4Z5a2J_kRuvIINGDuJZdxbUm3pzNjAgsjWhsOSkXxHQ

If you're referring to that photo in the other thread where he's covered in tattoos, that's a clearly photoshopped photo. He only has like 2 tattoos that I'm aware of and they're pretty small.

If you're referring to that photo in the other thread where he's covered in tattoos, that's a clearly photoshopped photo. He only has like 2 tattoos that I'm aware of and they're pretty small.

Thank you, but I was making jest. The only tattoos I've noticed on Nick Jonas are "Mercy" on his right forearm, and a design of some kind just below the inside of the elbow joint on his left arm. And, yes, he is still a real hottie. :)

I guess part of my issue with Jonas is how much of it is Jonas teasing gay men for money, vs Jonas’s manager/agent/record label teasing gay men for money. At least with gay4pay, the transaction is more clear.

No one ever knows what's really going on in anyone's head, but I sure don't get that feeling from Nick Jonas. Like he is in any way disdainful out of the attraction by gay men. All I see is an extremely hot and talented young man who seems very comfortable in his skin and his sexiness. Even though he's the youngest, he was the driving force behind the success of the Jonas Brothers. And have you seen his sex scene in 'Kingdom?' Damn! If that's gay -baiting I want a whole lot more of it! :D:D

I don’t know, I feel there’s a difference between being recognized and being taken advantage of. Growing up as a black kid, I remember the “black” versions of commercials that ran only during black programming. It felt wrong to me. I felt that thing would be better if I saw the black family eating at McDonald’s during Cheers, and a white family drinking Coke during Soul Train.

Well, what do you prefer? I'd rather being marketed/acknowledged.

As an Irish-American I felt not All-American till after Kennedy became president and later on he was mourned by the whole country. I grew up being ethnic too.

Thank you, but I was making jest. The only tattoos I've noticed on Nick Jonas are "Mercy" on his right forearm, and a design of some kind just below the inside of the elbow joint on his left arm. And, yes, he is still a real hottie. :)

Nick-Jonas-tattoo.jpg?resize=640%2C360&ssl=1

I like it but it would be a turn off for me if it was in the neck like a famous belami model with a thread started by @Avalon

I googled Nick Jonas tattoos and this came up.... I've posted it in the gallery too @sync thinks it's fake and possibly not even him.

http://www.tattoolove.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Nick-Jonas-Male-Celebrity-Tattoo.jpg

Well, what do you prefer? I'd rather being marketed/acknowledged.

Oh, I’m never going to get my preferences, just sharing my thoughts. I think it’s all a matter of what’s the line. Like I said before, I know not many are going to share my view.

As an Irish-American I felt not All-American till after Kennedy became president and later on he was mourned by the whole country. I grew up being ethnic too.

I was bringing up my race just to point out another moment I had a simple feeling. I wasn’t saying, “ I’m black and you don’t know what that’s like,” lol. I had similar feelings when Obama became president. But, again I feel there’s a difference between being seen as an American, and being seen as a market.

To put it simply, I feel that having our first gay President will say something different about our country and acceptance that Nick Jonas in tight pants doesn’t.

Oh, I’m never going to get my preferences, just sharing my thoughts. I think it’s all a matter of what’s the line. Like I said before, I know not many are going to share my view.

We agree on this.

I was bringing up my race just to point out another moment I had a simple feeling. I wasn’t saying, “ I’m black and you don’t know what that’s like,” lol. I had similar feelings when Obama became president. But, again I feel there’s a difference between being seen as an American, and being seen as a market.

Bring up whatever you want, whenever you want. It's nice to share personal things on here. I grew up thinking of myself as a minority too

To put it simply, I feel that having our first gay President will say something different about our country and acceptance that Nick Jonas in tight pants doesn’t.

One thing doesn't exclude the other.

Chaos ensues...

Kipp

C'mon reactionary!

you can do better, can't you?

I just noticed that Nick Jonas has gone the way of the tattoo, which has released me from my obsession. For me tattoos diminish a man's sex appeal. So, my fellow Nick Jonas admirers, there is now more room at the Nick Jonas trough. Live long and prosper.

Good thing you don't use Photoshop, because you could fix his pictures all day and maintain your obsession. :)

Good thing you don't use Photoshop, because you could fix his pictures all day and maintain your obsession. :)

It's not that severe. I've merely downgraded him from obsession to fantasy. For those who choose to partake of tattooing, their bodies, their rules. :)

It's not that severe. I've merely downgraded him from obsession to fantasy. For those who choose to partake of tattooing, their bodies, their rules. :)

We've established that that is NOT Nick Jonas in post number 12. I don't even think it's a Photoshop. I don't think it's him at all.

This is him just yesterday.

http://www.justjared.com/2018/04/17/nick-jonas-shows-off-buff-biceps-at-the-gym/

We've established that that is NOT Nick Jonas in post number 12. I don't even think it's a Photoshop. I don't think it's him at all.

This is him just yesterday.

http://www.justjared.com/2018/04/17/nick-jonas-shows-off-buff-biceps-at-the-gym/

Absolutely. I did not think for a minute that the obsessively inked image was the genuine Nick Jonas. I knew instantly that @marylander1940 was just poking fun.

• 4 months later...
my fellow Nick Jonas admirers, there is now more room at the Nick Jonas trough.

He only has like 2 tattoos that I'm aware of.

I've merely downgraded him from obsession to fantasy. :)

Some folks on here don't get sarcasm.

He is now engaged to Priyanka Chopra.

I agree. I don't like tattoos; I find them annoying. And more often than not one can not tell what they are supposed to signify. Akin to when people have specialized license plates.

• 10 months later...