411 on Sebastian Cano - Palm Springs, CA

José Soplanucas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
As good as & as nice as he might be, not everybody wants to hire a man older than 50 years old....Palm Springs seems to be attracting a lot more variety in quality choices available in recent times.

Hm. Any recommendations on who those quality choices are? I'm definitely interested in knowing. :)

• 2 years later...

Hm. Any recommendations on who those quality choices are? I'm definitely interested in knowing. :)

Not sure exactly what type of gentleman you are looking for but AsianMuscleBttm has gotten uniformly good reviews. He sometimes will leave a post or two on the Forum. Otherwise posts have been left about him.

• 1 year later...

This is not recent information, but here goes.  Several years ago, tried to set up an appointment with him.  We texted back and forth.  His replies were not prompt but we ultimately agreed on a time and place for meeting and donation.  Then came the time to meet but he was a no show and he did not respond to my texts.  Several hours later, I heard from him with some flakey explanation.  He struck me as young and immature at this game.  Perhaps he has learned better business skills because he is definitely hot and I'd love to take him for a ride.

• 1 year later...