Masseurfinder

This topic is 2182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

TBH They probably were not even prepared or were paying attention beforehand. Once CL made their announcement, MF and M4M seem more like they made reactionary responses instead of prepared ones.

They were prepared. Once the idea of FOSTA was even being entertained months ago, that made us tighten our ads then. Made us take out some verbage.

And then they made us tighten them again more recently. 2 weeks ago I tried updating pics, and nothing with the slightest hint of chest (even just my face) made it through.

And then this most recent change. And their dismissive attitude.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DALE CRUZE , I can understand your frustration. If they charge so much to place an ad (up to $277/month) they should treat you masseurs with respect. I got a Customer Service phone number for you from my masseur who advertises on that site......try calling Masseurfinder Customer Service/Phone Support at 1-888-355-9927. Let us know if you get to talk to them, give them your feedback...and let us know how it goes.

no they don't wanna talk ...that's life...i just downgraded to the 99 dollar package for now to figure it all out. i wish they would get the rules in place and keep them there. switching it up every ohter week is confusing, time consuming and annoying for me AND my clients. the review thing really pissed me off... I had 50 really nice reviews...at least they coulda given me a heads up so i coulda copied them or something. oh well. whaddya gonna do meh ?!! :rolleyes:

IMO it's bs acting like they are trying to be legit and follow the laws, the laws are you have a license to do massage. if they wanted to be legit they would remove those illegal providers. Being a licensed massage therapist isn't illegal and there is no justification for removing the descriptions or reviews of those who meet that criteria.

THE president can boast freely about sexually assaulting women anywhere at anytime and get away with it, while others who have done far less must lose their careers, jobs, positions etc, etc...but all of a sudden two consenting adults who want to go about their own personal private bizness out of public view must be regarded as criminals ??? is this america still anymore? ? i can't tell. someone pinch me. :eek:

I think some words are red flagged.

I noticed one of my reviews of a provider were removed. I went back to find the draft I typed, shout out to Evernote, and everything was on the level, but I typed the phrase "positions his body " and I guess that was enough to get the entire thing erased. I didn't even write it to allude to anything.

Seeing people write reviews with "ample assets" "tip top notch" or "hands made for this type of job" definitely steer people into thinking about the direction things could be going. My review was tame in comparison.

I think they should have provided a warning to their paying customers that changes were coming. Not being transparent about it looks shady. We understand why there's changes but the way they are going about it is wrong.

TBH They probably were not even prepared or were paying attention beforehand. Once CL made their announcement, MF and M4M seem more like they made reactionary responses instead of prepared ones.

yes...exactly ... i agree with the points u make :)

Is it just me or did Masseurfinder drop contact phone numbers? I checked ads in my market and I do not see phone numbers. In fact I see no way of contacting the masseur. Am I missing it? Is this temporary?

I would say it's temporary. There will be a lot of angry masseurs out there tomorrow once they realize why nobody is contacting them.

Is it just me or did Masseurfinder drop contact phone numbers? I checked ads in my market and I do not see phone numbers. In fact I see no way of contacting the masseur. Am I missing it? Is this temporary?

They have been making a lot of hard and fast changes to their site. I concur with @hardjohnny this is most likely a temporary glitch.

I just went in and changed my ad summary to include my contact phone number.

They have been making a lot of hard and fast changes to their site. I concur with @hardjohnny this is most likely a temporary glitch.

I just went in and changed my ad summary to include my contact phone number.

@IntuitiveTactile , did they approve you adding your phone number? I know they screen any text changes, so hope they approved you. They are so picky they might not allow your phone number in your ad. Did they approve it?

You know whats also weird is some of the masseurs have changed their names? God, this is so stupid. Our government at work.

Masseurfinder contact telephone numbers are showing normally for me right now. Maybe it's an on-again/off-again glitch.

I think I see a pattern here. It is very similar to online banking when they work on a site during off peak hours. (in the early morning hours when traffic is light) I think MF is doing some type of website work.....and they are doing it in the a.m. hours, since this is when the contact info seems to go offline....not during peak hours during the day. So their template is being worked on in the early a.m......hence the glitch. That's my guess.

Contact information is not displayed on listings from midnight to 6 a.m. (according to the clock on a visitor’s device) to discourage inquires for prohibited services.

Masseurfinder Customer Support

WTF....

Holy cow. I never knew you could only have sex from midnight til dawn. Guess Ive been doing it wrong all these years.

Contact information is not displayed on listings from midnight to 6 a.m. (according to the clock on a visitor’s device) to discourage inquires for prohibited services.

WTF....

So they are literally doing whatever the hell they want, but with no advance notice or explanation? I feel so badly for these masseurs.

Edited by TXDav

So they are literally doing whatever the hell they want, but with no advance notice or explanation? I feel so badly for these masseurs.

I just wish they notified us of the coming changes. Also what gives them the right to remove our numbers after 12am.

WTF....

So now if I am on the east coast I have to call my friends on the west coast to read the phone numbers to me should the "urge" or "need" to get a massage occurs after midnight!! Oh well, what are friends for anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!