Masseurfinder

This topic is 2173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Descriptions have now been removed. They have actually removed them but given a different option and guidelines to summarize.

They are making changes so fast they have not given any heads up to masseurs to change their previous verbiage

Correct. I noticed my masseur had no ad copy. I called him and I had to let him know! MF never even contacted him to let him know they pulled all his ad copy off! He was pissed when I called him to alert him. Lots of MF masseurs out there TOTALLY unaware that they have no ad copy to describe their massage sessions. And they pay MF $277/month for this kind of treatment?

WTF.... I had 58 reviews now I am down to 8... All of my text is gone. This is BS.. at least announce the changes.

i know man...it sux how they do us...i had 50 reviews. now i have 11. and to top it off they want the clients to go thru facebook to verify...i asked "ben" who on earth came up with THAT bright ass idea...they don't like me too much over there at customer support. its bullshit the way they make changes without any heads up ...ever week its something new with them. their attitude towards the advertisers is a "screw you" attitude. i like the layout...and the clients but had just about all i can take from the site admin. what can we do tho cept swallow with a smile. :]

The answer I got:

As part of our continuing site enhancements, the Overview section has been replaced with a new section, Massage Summary. It can be 75 to 150 words. It is optional. Full instructions can be found on the Ad Editor form.

Maddie A.

Masseurfinder Customer Support

i dont like maddie A. attitude is BS. we have had words to be subtle. a good thing they don't have phone support cuz i woulda been completely kicked off for being "unkind" i just think they should give a little more heads up for the money we pay them...daddys reviews is a good site. wished he had the means to do a MF spinoff. the other sites are okay but the clientele on MF is really by far the best i think...at least for me it has been...i feel guilty for complaining but if they would just give a little more warning before they make the sweeping changes...now all the different instructions have become ambiguous.

i dont like maddie A. attitude is BS. we have had words to be subtle. a good thing they don't have phone support cuz i woulda been completely kicked off for being "unkind" i just think they should give a little more heads up for the money we pay them...daddys reviews is a good site. wished he had the means to do a MF spinoff. the other sites are okay but the clientele on MF is really by far the best i think...at least for me it has been...i feel guilty for complaining but if they would just give a little more warning before they make the sweeping changes...now all the different instructions have become ambiguous.

@DALE CRUZE , I can understand your frustration. If they charge so much to place an ad (up to $277/month) they should treat you masseurs with respect. I got a Customer Service phone number for you from my masseur who advertises on that site......try calling Masseurfinder Customer Service/Phone Support at 1-888-355-9927. Let us know if you get to talk to them, give them your feedback...and let us know how it goes.

Why are MF masseurs upset at the site for trying to prolong the site as long as possible under the current conditions and still provide you work? This is not MF's choice, but a reaction to Congress. Maybe your frustration should be more focused on the 2018 election so MF and other sites can return to running themselves as freely as they had before. Just a thought.

Why are MF masseurs upset at the site for trying to prolong the site as long as possible under the current conditions and still provide you work? This is not MF's choice, but a reaction to Congress. Maybe your frustration should be more focused on the 2018 election so MF and other sites can return to running themselves as freely as they had before. Just a thought.

I think they are making changes without notifying them, deleting reviews, suspending profiles, etc without a heads up. I think that's the issue, lack of communication from MF of what's going on or what direction they are going.

Edited by 7829V

I think they are making changes without notifying them, deleting reviews, suspending profiles, etc without a heads up. I think that's the issue, lack of communication from MF of what's going on or what direction they are going.

I understand that the lack of communication can be frustrating and inconvenient, but lets give MF the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they are doing the best they can to keep ahead of this witch hunt, and yes, the changes are uncomfortable, but have we considered that they may also be necessary. We all benefit from having the site, pros and clients. It seems counterproductive to discount the venue that has provided us all a space to meet instead of asking what we can do as a tribe to combat censorship of safe consensual bodywork. I truly empathize with those handling the rapid changes, especially since the pros pay for an expected service. I just offer another target to redirect the blame. We're all in this together.

Edited by TantricMD

Guest Elendil524

I think it’s important to remember that “trying to survive” and keeping ahead of the changes isn’t an altruistic desire to provide us as clients some service. Masseurfinder doesn’t exist to create some paradise for clients hiring masseurs... they exist to make a profit! The desire to survive SESTA/FOSTA is about keeping their business open and the cash flowing.

I’m all for putting in the necessary work to keep the site up, but a good business makes choices that are mutually beneficial to their interests and their customers. Masseurs are their customer, not clients. If they are just blindsiding providers left and right, and are giving ambiguous advice on how to bring ads into compliance, they’re eventually going to lose business! It won’t be SESTA that ultimately forces them to close, it’s going to be their poor decision making!

Try not using passion. Yes very nitpicky

I think some words are red flagged.

I noticed one of my reviews of a provider were removed. I went back to find the draft I typed, shout out to Evernote, and everything was on the level, but I typed the phrase "positions his body " and I guess that was enough to get the entire thing erased. I didn't even write it to allude to anything.

Seeing people write reviews with "ample assets" "tip top notch" or "hands made for this type of job" definitely steer people into thinking about the direction things could be going. My review was tame in comparison.

I think they should have provided a warning to their paying customers that changes were coming. Not being transparent about it looks shady. We understand why there's changes but the way they are going about it is wrong.

TBH They probably were not even prepared or were paying attention beforehand. Once CL made their announcement, MF and M4M seem more like they made reactionary responses instead of prepared ones.

Guest Elendil524
Masseurfinder.com ?

Has it become the next victim?

I'm unable to access it

It’s still accessible for me. Anyone else not able to access?

It’s still accessible for me. Anyone else not able to access?

Both myself and Clark are unable to access our Account

Looks like you can still view ads though at this time

Never mind. Seems it was a temporary glitch . Account accessible now

Edited by IntuitiveTactile