WARNING!! WARNING!! This May Be TMI-but I Dreamed A Dream...

Gar1eth
This topic is 2253 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not just in times gone by-but about 30 minutes ago.

So my libido has been in the toilet for at least two weeks. Aside from everything else going on, I read that prednisone can decrease testosterone. I also haven’t-I’m not sure how to say this tastefully-let me just say it-masturbated in about 3 weeks. That’s not a record. And I even tried about a week ago. But Junior wasn’t really interested. :( I did wake with an old ‘friend’ visiting me this morning which doesn’t happen a lot anymore.

Well I was just snoozing and had a short dream. In the dream, a woman/more like a college girl because I think I was in college in the dream-or in any case much younger than my current 57 years-was sitting on my clothed lap and squirming up and down. In the dream I started becoming aroused. And as part of the dream the girl started laughing and got up off of my lap. I woke up after that,

and I found I was partially aroused.

The reason I bring it up is because the last time I think I remember becoming aroused by a female was, unless I have lied to myself all these years, was also in a dream but back when I was a teenager. I don’t ever remember being aroused by a female while awake.

But geez-what is my subconscious trying to tell me. Am I a closeted straight guy?

Gman

Your dream reminded me of one of my favorite songs from Les Mis., @Gar1eth. The lyrics seem appropriate to your dream.

There was a time when men were kind

When their voices were soft

And their words inviting

There was a time when love was blind

And the world was a song

And the song was exciting

There was a time

Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in times gone by

When hope was high and life worth living

I dreamed, that love would never die

I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Then I was young and unafraid

And dreams were made and used and wasted

There was no ransom to be paid

No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night

With their voices soft as thunder

As they tear your hope apart

As they turn your dream to shame

He slept a summer by my side

He filled my days with endless wonder

He took my childhood in his stride

But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dream he'll come to me

That we will live the years together

But there are dreams that cannot be

And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be

So different from this hell I'm living

So different now from what it seemed

Now life has killed the dream

I dreamed

I believe that the woman who turns G-man on in his dream and leaves represents his subconscious fear of losing his sexuality to age.

Unless it's some sort of "Marty McFly meets his hot mom" fantasy.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-unexpressed-emotions-will-never-die-they-are-buried-alive-and-will-come-forth-later-sigmund-freud-45-30-97.jpg

Your dream reminded me of one of my favorite songs from Les Mis., @Gar1eth. The lyrics seem appropriate to your dream.

There was a time when men were kind

When their voices were soft

And their words inviting

There was a time when love was blind

And the world was a song

And the song was exciting

There was a time

Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in times gone by

When hope was high and life worth living

I dreamed, that love would never die

I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Then I was young and unafraid

And dreams were made and used and wasted

There was no ransom to be paid

No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night

With their voices soft as thunder

As they tear your hope apart

As they turn your dream to shame

He slept a summer by my side

He filled my days with endless wonder

He took my childhood in his stride

But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dream he'll come to me

That we will live the years together

But there are dreams that cannot be

And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be

So different from this hell I'm living

So different now from what it seemed

Now life has killed the dream

I dreamed

I thought so too. This song is where the thread title came from. However unlike the men in the song following this one, I have no intentions of dropping my anchor in the harbor of my dream girl-or any other girl/woman for that matter. ;)

I believe that the woman who turns G-man on in his dream and leaves represents his subconscious fear of losing his sexuality to age.

Unless it's some sort of "Marty McFly meets his hot mom" fantasy.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-unexpressed-emotions-will-never-die-they-are-buried-alive-and-will-come-forth-later-sigmund-freud-45-30-97.jpg

75373550-cute-cartoon-emoticon-astonished.jpg

Gman

ty

Not just in times gone by-but about 30 minutes ago.

So my libido has been in the toilet for at least two weeks. Aside from everything else going on, I read that prednisone can decrease testosterone. I also haven’t-I’m not sure how to say this tastefully-let me just say it-masturbated in about 3 weeks. That’s not a record. And I even tried about a week ago. But Junior wasn’t really interested. :( I did wake with an old ‘friend’ visiting me this morning which doesn’t happen a lot anymore.

Well I was just snoozing and had a short dream. In the dream, a woman/more like a college girl because I think I was in college in the dream-or in any case much younger than my current 57 years-was sitting on my clothed lap and squirming up and down. In the dream I started becoming aroused. And as part of the dream the girl started laughing and got up off of my lap. I woke up after that,

and I found I was partially aroused.

The reason I bring it up is because the last time I think I remember becoming aroused by a female was, unless I have lied to myself all these years, was also in a dream but back when I was a teenager. I don’t ever remember being aroused by a female while awake.

But geez-what is my subconscious trying to tell me. Am I a closeted straight guy?

Gman

Steroids are a bitch they eat your boner and your bones among other things!

Guest SimonL
Perhaps you’re an omnisexual.

I think that is correct -- hot in-shape bodies are what I enjoy being next to

My view is that in-shape bodies regardless of gender are arousing -- but I also am an unapologetic horndog

Perhaps you’re an omnisexual.

I think that is correct -- hot in-shape bodies are what I enjoy being next to

I’m good with that as long as the bodies are male.

Gman