Forget what you know: New study says 'fully straight' people don't exist

Avalon
This topic is 2266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it even mean to be 1% gay or 1% straight? I think there are women who are aesthetically pleasing much in the same way a straight man might admire Michelangelo's David or some such. But I have zero desire to act on that appeal. At the same time, if someone offered me $50 million to sleep with a woman, I imagine I could do it. Does that mean I'm some percentage straight?

I agree with those questioning the seriousness of this research.

Beyond that, I have a very hard time believing than anyone is 100% of anything. If you think you are 100% gay, no offense but I think you are probably wrong.

That's priceless. Saying "No offense but you don't know yourself."

Sorry, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I've tried it...it's not for me. In more than half a century my heart has never gone pitter-pat for a female. I think it's safe to say that I am well and truly 100% gay.

That's priceless. "No offense" but you don't know yourself. Sorry, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I've tried it...it's not for me. In more than half a century my heart has never gone pitter-pat for a female. I think it's safe to say that I am well and truly 100% gay.

Well, I am sure you are 100% drama queen.

giphy.gif