What

CuriousNewbie
This topic is 2254 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. New to this and just want to know about the signals. Had a massage with a guy a few times. The first time he was shirtless when I arrived. Great massage with no HE. Second time same situation with HE. Saw him more recently, before we started he was explaining something about the body and dropped his pants (no underwear) to show me how the muscles connect. He then asked if he should put his pants back on and I said no. Also included a HE (but he never got hard).

Not sure how to know how far this can go and what his rules are. Anything I should look or ask?

Wow, that's a really nice experience that a lot of us would like to have :) I enjoy when things happen organically, unexpected. Just go with the flow and as @ontheroad wrote Be respectful. Be nice.

Guest davebk

I find a couple of things:

1. Leave your hands on the edge of the table where he can easily brush against them. If he does, stay there. If he never does it is unlikely he is interested in mutual touch.

2. When he does get into a sensitive area either front or back, a nice moan or sound of enjoyment helps encourage him. Even just saying “nice” or “that feels great” can help.

3. A polite comment about his body - or strength- as he is massaging may give him the sense you want to appreciate him a bit more.

4. Depending on the situation, sometimes when he invites you to disrobe, you could try “you first, man”. He will either consider it or likely laugh it off. This is a little risky but if his ad or reviews indicate more playful it might help.

5. Feedback with a regular after the massage can help if you’re going to return “loved the massage as always and the mutual nude was really a nice addition...” is a good way to let him know you want it to be the norm.

Guest davebk
Noticed a few times when he had shorts on that he placed himself in my hands. I never moved them. Though maybe it was in error.

In that case, my guess is he was waiting for your interaction- to begin to rub or massage him. That’s about as clear a signal as you can get. If he doesn’t want it he will quickly adjust away.

Just be sure you are letting him guide it - and try to avoid the temptation to contort yourself all over the table to be able to touch him ;)

Well I can tell you what is not cool (in my opinion) is for the masseur to give you signals through his Massage techniques or the placement of his hands or body that he is willing to do more, only when you respond positively for him to then try to upsell you and ask you for more money. That has been rare in my experience. However on one occsasion, it happened mid-Massage, I declined because I didn’t want that, but the guy continued to give me a hard sell (pun intended). I ended the session, To echo what has already been said, it’s important for both sides to be respectful. To the extent you can negotiate exactly what you like up front that kind of stuff shouldn’t happen (and of course the extra protection is to check on this forum first to see people’s experiences and/or cautions). My experience with most masseurs is far more positive than not.

Noticed a few times when he had shorts on that he placed himself in my hands. I never moved them. Though maybe it was in error.

I agree, that's a pretty clear signal - but again, be nice, don't be pushy. If he gives you a small signal, give him a small signal back, like sliding your hand closer and stroking gently with your fingertips. Let it progress slowly, until / if he gives you a sign.

Don’t we all think this Discussion is totally farsical—to use an al michael’s term. The masseur pulled down his pants with no underwear on under some stupid pretense. He gives HE. He did it nude. Dude he wants to play!!!! There’s no mystery here. He’s probably super turned on by your naïveté or totally annoyed because you are too scared to pick up on his moves.

Edited by ontheroad

1. Leave your hands on the edge of the table where he can easily brush against them. If he does, stay there. If he never does it is unlikely he is interested in mutual touch.

2. When he does get into a sensitive area either front or back, a nice moan or sound of enjoyment helps encourage him. Even just saying “nice” or “that feels great” can help.

3. A polite comment about his body - or strength- as he is massaging may give him the sense you want to appreciate him a bit more.

4. Depending on the situation, sometimes when he invites you to disrobe, you could try “you first, man”. He will either consider it or likely laugh it off. This is a little risky but if his ad or reviews indicate more playful it might help.

5. Feedback with a regular after the massage can help if you’re going to return “loved the massage as always and the mutual nude was really a nice addition...” is a good way to let him know you want it to be the norm.

Hike your ass up in the air.

That's a signal you can give

These are great! Well done.

Maybe you aren’t so hot he gets hard by just looking at you. :). Maybe he needs a little “help”

Some people for a variety of reasons don't get hard without some touch. I have some spinal compression and by my early 30s for the most part I needed someone touching me to get hard. It happens without on occasion but it's the exception rather than the rule.

Yes, that is the move that usually accompanies the "that feels good" or the pleasant groan. May I ask - if you stick your ass in the air a bit, is that a signal that you are ready to bottom? I sure hope not. :eek:

Not for me lol

I was kidding about the erection. I’m sure the original poster is gorgeous.

Hey guys. New to this and just want to know about the signals. Had a massage with a guy a few times. The first time he was shirtless when I arrived. Great massage with no HE. Second time same situation with HE. Saw him more recently, before we started he was explaining something about the body and dropped his pants (no underwear) to show me how the muscles connect. He then asked if he should put his pants back on and I said no. Also included a HE (but he never got hard).

Not sure how to know how far this can go and what his rules are. Anything I should look or ask?

There is no need for "signals" if you just ask upfront when you make the appointment if this is an erotic massage or strictly therapeutic. Keeps it simple....takes the stress and guesswork out.