Alex formerly Mr Cambaz and formerly Efkan

2 hours ago, glutes said:

One of Cambaz / Efkan tricks while traveling  is to get $$ upfront, lock the payment in hotel, give a 10 minute rub, then tell you to leave. "If you don't leave I'll call hotel security"

You did real well Gr8massage.

That's really horrible, especially since most of his clients are likely not in a position to win a fight with him.  Not that I typically advocate physical violence, but I wouldn't shed a tear if I learned he attempted to do that to someone who ended up beating the s*** out of him.  He's basically no different than a thug on the street robbing people if what you wrote is true.

52 minutes ago, maninsoma said:

That's really horrible, especially since most of his clients are likely not in a position to win a fight with him.  Not that I typically advocate physical violence, but I wouldn't shed a tear if I learned he attempted to do that to someone who ended up beating the s*** out of him.  He's basically no different than a thug on the street robbing people if what you wrote is true.

This exact thing happened to me with him when I first started hiring and didn’t know better. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
12 hours ago, Capitano said:

I feel so sorry for the people who hire masseurs but don't know about this site.

What an awful experience!

That's just it, isn't it? His pictures on masseurfinder and rentmasseur show a man who I find very attractive (though some pics date back to the Obama administration). His rentmasseur ad says that he is a certified masseur. He's tall. Only a few tats. Smooth. Says he is vaccinated for both COVID and mpox. His ad ticks all my boxes and I might hire him if he were in my area.

So, *thank you*, everybody for posting warnings about this guy.

• 9 months later...
8 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

After nearly 10 months you feel the need to add yet another warning?

After nearly 10 months a warning? No, I am just stunned that this ankle bracelet wearing turd is still around!

What are the URLs to his current ads? Under what name(s) is he currently advertising?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/17218/