Survivor Season 36: Ghost Island

This topic is 2175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ghost Island cast is certainly made up of a lot of male eye candy! I also enjoy the young, inexperienced gay guy's personality, though I'm afraid he may not last too long, due to his lack of athleticism!

My favorite, Chris Noble:

survivor_0131_05.jpg?w=810

The (18 year-old but saying he's 23!) gorgeous Michael Yerger:

110482_00165b_copy_-_h_2018.jpg

Brendan Shapiro, the (ultimate DILF) middle school coach:

survivor_0131_35.jpg?w=810

Wendell Holland, furniture maker:

survivor_0131_03.jpg?w=810

Sebastian Noel, the fisherman:

survivor_0131_06.jpg?w=810

James Lim:

survivor_0131_24.jpg?w=810

TruHart1 :cool:

Edited by TruHart1

Chris & Mike are hot! Hoping Chris wins out in the battle for control of his tribe. His nemesis is erratic/delusional af, don't like him at all.

From the other tribe -

Steph is a power-hungry whore & I love her for it <3 Donathan is an adorbz little angel, but I have a feeling I'll end up hating him if production insist on forcing him down our throats. It's like... we get it, he's a nice guy going through a life-altering experience, we don't need to be reminded about it every 5 minutes! Never been a fan of OTTP edits on this show :/

There are some really hot guys on this show, but for a show that has been on for a very long time, so many of the contestants seem to have little insight into the workings of the social interactions.

Two phony idols made by the participants. The one from Ghost Island, Jacob pictured above, is a so called superfan, but he did not see the question of the paperwork for the idol coming into play. At the least he could say that the paperwork needed to be burned as part of the Ghost Island ritual.

The second phony idol was a better story. He did have paperwork from his real idol and so he is trying to persuade people with the phony idol and real paperwork. Still, he worked too hard trying to convince Chris that the idol was real and that they would both use it.

I think all the hunky guys will be gone soon along with Donathan who seems to be one of the mentally slowest players ever on the show.

Chris & Mike are hot! Hoping Chris wins out in the battle for control of his tribe. His nemesis is erratic/delusional af, don't like him at all...

...Donathan is an adorbz little angel, but I have a feeling I'll end up hating him if production insist on forcing him down our throats. It's like... we get it, he's a nice guy going through a life-altering experience, we don't need to be reminded about it every 5 minutes! Never been a fan of OTTP edits on this show :/

********slight spoiler below**********

Dominick Abbate, the survivor who found a real idol, then made an additional fake idol to try to fool Chris:

27067528_10155873011076405_6852154240131882059_n.jpg?resize=639%2C960&ssl=1

Donathan Hurley, the (perhaps) clueless gay guy:

latest?cb=20180131173339

Who got voted out this past Wed?????? Missed the episode & don't want to risk seeing spoilers @ SurvivorSucks. Trolls there will start threads with the F3 in the title sometimes...

***************SPOILERS BELOW!***************

Tribes switched - all players are distributed between a new Naviti Tribe and a new Malolo Tribe. Naviti loses the immunity challenge. Disagreement among new Malolo about who to send to Ghost Island because the tribe cannot agree between the original Malolo members & the original Naviti members now on the new Malolo tribe! New Naviti tribe as losing tribe receives stones (one white stone and all others black) because winning tribe cannot agree. As stones are revealed, Chris has the one white stone, so is sent to Ghost Island!

At tribal, because Chris is out of play, it appears it is between Angela and Dominick (but many believe Dom has an idol!) Dominick feels safe so he does not play his real idol. The votes are 1 for Libby, 3 for Angela and 4 for Morgan, (who holds that cursed Legacy Advantage!) so Morgan is voted out, willing the Advantage to Dominick, she says, because Dom has always been honest with her.

Edited by TruHart1

***************SPOILERS BELOW!***************

Tribes switched - all players are distributed between a new Naviti Tribe and a new Malolo Tribe. Naviti loses the immunity challenge. Disagreement among new Malolo about who to send to Ghost Island because the tribe cannot agree between the original Malolo members & the original Naviti members now on the new Malolo tribe! New Naviti tribe as losing tribe receives stones (one white stone and all others black) because winning tribe cannot agree. As stones are revealed, Chris has the one white stone, so is sent to Ghost Island!

At tribal, because Chris is out of play, it appears it is between Angela and Dominick (but many believe Dom has an idol!) Dominick feels safe so he does not play his real idol. The votes are 1 for Libby, 3 for Angela and 4 for Morgan, (who holds that cursed Legacy Advantage!) so Morgan is voted out, willing the Advantage to Dominick, she says, because Dom has always been honest with her.

Thanks for the detailed summary of what happened <3 <3 <3 Sounds like a good episode, I'll try not to miss this upcoming one...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*******************SPOILERS BELOW*************************

Unfortunately, Chris Noble was far too vocal about his high opinion of himself. In Survivor it does seem very often that pride does go before a fall. Because of various circumstances during this season, this was the first time in the entire season when he had to go to tribal council. Because of the way he got his idol, he had no vote either, making him the rarity of being voted out without ever casting a vote, ever.

Watching him on his Ponderosa video (he is the first player on the jury this season!) he is still nearly clueless about how terrible his social game was. I'm sure he is in no way stupid, just unfortunately clueless when it comes to understanding other people's social cues. He does seem to fit that pattern of having made it through life so far mainly on his impressive looks. I'm sure he is an excellent model, though! I will definitely miss seeing his bod in the tight blue boxer briefs he wore throughout the entire show! ;););)

I was sorry to see Chris go. Too bad "Survivor" isn't a beauty contest; he'd win. I'm hoping the gay guy will win but the one person I want to see lose is Domenick.

The first part of the season, "Do Me Nick" was just an insufferable boor, but when he got away from Chris and quit obsessing on Chris, he almost became a bit likeable. Now that Chris is gone, he may settle in, though I hope he becomes the big target sooner than later!

• 4 weeks later...

"Wanna know what you're playin' for?". I wish that Jeff would not tell them until after the winner was known.

And I wish that the Immunity Idol was not played until after the person voted out was counted.

There have been a few times when the Immunity Idol could be played after the votes are counted; I think the first season they had the idols they worked that way. But it's rare, and makes the idol more powerful. Making you play them before you KNOW if you need it involves more strategy.

Now that it's a week past, I can openly mourn that Michael is gone. I really enjoyed watching him. His Ponderosa video is worth watching.

There have been a few times when the Immunity Idol could be played after the votes are counted; I think the first season they had the idols they worked that way. But it's rare, and makes the idol more powerful. Making you play them before you KNOW if you need it involves more strategy.

Now that it's a week past, I can openly mourn that Michael is gone. I really enjoyed watching him. His Ponderosa video is worth watching.

He was a good reason to watch...He came across as quiet..respectful...smart...handsome with a perfect body...

• 2 weeks later...

I was happy with the outcome. After the good-looking guys (Chris, Michael etc.) were voted out I didn't care who won except that it would not be Dom.

I thought it a good season player-wise. No one was hideously tattooed.

I thought it was a great ending, too. Dom grew on me from the brash character he was at the beginning of the game. He was really pretty even with Wendell throughout the second part of the season. His real downfall was his social game, especially the way he treated some of those for whom he engineered the voting out. Thus, when it came to that final vote, it was based in the final tally on one personal relationship!

If Dom had had the balls to go head to head with Wendell in the final four as he thought about? Who knows. He might have won. We'll never know. He played an excellent survivor game, but needed a much better social game, including better jury management. Anyway, we can hope for more even teams next fall in "Survivor David v. Goliath," though by the preview it appears that the "Goliaths" may run roughshod over the "Davids." I find the muscle-bound wrestler who was highlighted in that preview quite hunky looking!

Next on my reality calendar is Big Brother 20, which begins June 27. It is supposed to be all new players with no past returning players or "Pauls" to skew the game. After that terrible season last year, I sure hope it's true!