GabeRb in Costa Mesa

glutes
This topic is 2281 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What sticks out as 'cautionary'?

Well, y'all know I'm a very cautious person now.

First, the poor grammar and poor sentence structures suggest either someone lazy and unprofessional or someone for whom English isn't a first or second language. The Montmarte pic shows he's been to Paris at least. Assuming it's even him in the pics.

Second, the claim that he's been around for 4 years and has many regulars. I've never seen or heard of him, he has no reviews, and can't seem to be found here or other review sites.

Third, his massage rates are high suggesting he's either a high-end who hasn't had to advertise much or a guy trying to scam for as much money as possible.

Fourth, a search for the cell number in the ad, brings up references to many cities all over, suggesting he does move around very frequently and seems to pick smaller cities, which feels like something a scammer would do.

Finally, it's the combination of all of that or maybe just my gut telling me something is off.

Edited by LivingnLA