Small cocks

buzz
This topic is 6709 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think small cocks can be fuckin' sexy. People think I must be a size queen just because I'm married to a guy with a nice piece and because I have the skill and ability (OK, yeah, and the desire) to deep throat big ones...but I also love the little ones and the average ones.

There's a guy I see regularly whose cock is like a button when it's soft, and I love to put my lips on it and feel it grow (to about 4"). The hottest part is that he's kind of macho with a beer gut, and there's something about the juxtapostion of his big-cock attitude with the small-cock reality that really turns me on. But it doesn't have to be ironic to turn me on; I like 'em all anyway. That's why this job is so much fun.

Btw, thanks to Rock for that link to smalldickmagazine.com. There are some hot pics on there that I jerked off to. I was reading through some of the profiles and I noticed that lots of the guys were saying that they used to be ashamed of their small cocks but that websites like that one have helped them to be proud of what they've got. I think that is so cool. I have met guys who make fun of their cocks (or their bellies or whatever else they view as "defects" but which I view as "sexy") and it usually suprises me because I either hadn't noticed, or I did notice and was turned on by it. I love it when I can make a guy feel sexy and proud of his cock, ass, body, etc., in whatever shape or size or age it's in.

Having said that, man oh man, I saw the hugest cock ever in the locker room at the gym tonight and it made my eyes bug out. Yum. I like men. :9

Thanks, Mikel. You're pretty expresive yourself so that's a great compliment.

The locker room cock...it wasn't hard, had a foreskin that covered the whole head, was a beautiful color (like a latte with extra cream) and I would say it was 8" long and 7 around. I am not exaggerating about the girth; a lot of guys say they are 6" around but that is actually rare to find. This one was enormous, definitely a jaw-breaker and ass-destroyer.

Guest skrubber

I, myself, prefer smaller cocks. My Dad always told me anything more than a mouthful is a waste. Of course, he was talking about tits but the adage holds true for cocks. I hate gagging and always try to get my nose in the pubes. If I bottom with a large cock it feels like my insides are being torn up.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived