Xmusclex is in NYC now

Bmorefriend
This topic is 2284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a very good experience with him last year. He does not do oral but let's you do oral on him.

I always find that so fascinating. I guess he must fantasize that his partner is a woman when he is fucking while oral takes a bit more interaction. But then there is also kissing listed. Otherwise not sure of one and not the other. But it is common. For me, the muscles might just make me bend to his will on something so small.

He let me rim

He also let me kiss him and he also filled my slot if you know what I mean, and it was awesome to have that big strong muscular bodybuilder pound me while I grabbed onto this huge biceps and then just before he came, he pulled it out and put it in my mouth

He also let me kiss him and he also filled my slot if you know what I mean, and it was awesome to have that big strong muscular bodybuilder pound me while I grabbed onto this huge biceps and then just before he came, he pulled it out and put it in my mouth

Oh and he does travel, he’s actually visits NYC from the UK, prior to coming to NYC he spent a week in Washington DC

He let me rim

That's probably because you're his longtime client & promoter.

~Boomer~

That's probably because you're his longtime client & promoter.

~Boomer~

I’ve only known him for like a month or so, I’ve only spent a couple of weekends with him, I don’t consider that a longtime. As far as promoting, I do it because I want to not because he’s asking me too. Don’t get me wrong though, he does appreciate it

I’ve only known him for like a month or so, I’ve only spent a couple of weekends with him, I don’t consider that a longtime. As far as promoting, I do it because I want to not because he’s asking me too. Don’t get me wrong though, he does appreciate it

I think you meant I do it because I want to not because your asking me too hehehe

God I hate it when I forget which username I’m logged in under......sigh