Nifty Product

FourAces
This topic is 6744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>UPDATE :)

>

>The starving college student in me (for the record I have

>since not let him out of me and am typing as he continues)

>found it cheaper if you are willing to compromise on your

>internal style and color!

>

Okay, okay I'm halfway to buying one, Scotty. :0)

But if you want your commission I'm going to INSIST on an in-home demonstration. :9

Guest LatinoRican

For whatever it's worth, I bought one of these vagina things some months ago and it proved to be an instant success with my latino boyfriends. Since I am not big on bottoming, I would pull out the Fleshlight and they would go crazy fucking it! They say it feels just like a pussy (I have no idea...) and even makes *squishy* sounds as they pump in and out. On the down side, you have to wash it with warm, soapy water to get out the cum and the manufacturer suggests powdering the thing to keep it in good "working" condition! Hmmm...just like a real one. I think....:-(

On the

>down side, you have to wash it with warm, soapy water to get

>out the cum and the manufacturer suggests powdering the thing

>to keep it in good "working" condition! Hmmm...just like a

>real one. I think....:-(

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah

that was some funny witty shit !!!!

Guest LatinoRican

Thank you! BTW, I took the FL with me when I went to the Dominican Republic for a week. Well, all of the guys I had up to my room fucked the damn thing at one time or another. I showed it to the guys at the front desk of the hotel where I was staying and they went wild with it. I began to believe that I was not going to get it back. Finally, one of them asked if I would give it to him whem I left, so I did. It was so stretched out by then that I don't think he got much pleasure out of it! I have to get myself a new one...

ok, since we're on the subject, just how "realistic" are those devices...do they feel like the real thing?? how about devices that are suppose to feel like a real blowjob?? I've never used one and often thought of getting "something" but never knew what to get and if they really worked or were just Hype.

I'm a bit of a sex toy collector I guess, and these things do rock. While I'm not going to say they feel like an actual blow job, they DO feel incredibly good, just different. For solo sessions they're pretty amazing, and they can feel quite a bit like real sex, yes. For me, the other person is so much of a part of it it's hard to say, but the orgasm/sensation is incredible, and the nice thing about these is they're so affordable.

There are machines out there that simulate a blow job, but they're also very pricey. Venus 2000 is one of these, but it does a pretty awesome job. http://sybian.com/aff/venusindex.htm

Guest Tristan

Would someone familiar with this most interesting toy please answer the following:

Are these things battery operated, or do they just work on their own?

Are they available in stores, or do you have to get them from fleshlight.com?

Guest LatinoRican

Nothing on the fleshlight site is battery operated. You just put the thing under running, warm water for a few minutes, lubricate, and pump away! The other sites mentioned, I do not know anything about.

Guest Tristan

Latino, thanks for answering my question. Actually, I asked it as a serious question, but later realized that it may be interpreted as a joke. You know - flashlights are operated by batteries.

>Are they available in stores, or do you have to get them from

>fleshlight.com?

As I mentiond above (and put a link) there are other places to buy them. I even found some good buy it now deals on eBay.

Only draw back to NOT buying from their website is the ability to customize with color and inside style.

Guest Tristan

Thanks for the reply. I meant in retail stores, but the online info was useful. I checked it out. They only have the best selling fleshlight version. So yes, you do save, but have no choices.

Guest zipperzone

>Are they available in stores, or do you have to get them from

>fleshlight.com?

Well I have not seen them in my local WalMart yet!

Guest Tristan

I don't expect you ever will. And if you did, it would be a cheap knock-off. Boy do I hate Walmart.

Even catalogx.com doesn't have it.

SAdler did give a link to another online store that's cheaper. But as he indicated, that site sells only one model - no choices.

But while I haven't found a retail store, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Archived