Nifty Product

FourAces
This topic is 6744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Are they available in stores, or do you have to get them from

>fleshlight.com?

I've seen it only in the AdamMale catalog I think. I wouldn't put it past one of the bigger adult stores to have them in stock, it's such a clever product.

If you live in a bigger city, I'd call around the local adult stores. Or maybe you live driving distance from one of those adult superstores I hear are in Texas and such; you can slide off the freeway and ask directions to the nearest Stucky's, then check out their merchandise. :+

• 2 weeks later...

RESULTS ARE IN!

WOW. So my best selling anus fleshlight was delivered today and I simply couldn't wait despite a really hot hookup just having left twenty minutes prior. Oh the beauties of a post adolescent libido.

So anyway. WOW. Popped on Bailey's Fuck Buddy video and visualized Bailey's ass as my fleshlight. This thing is amazing. What suction!

Let's just say it's the first thing I'll be packing for my thanksgiving weekend with the family since I won't be getting any action THERE!

(no they are not paying me as a spokesperson -- it's just THAT good)

:)

RE: RESULTS ARE IN!

Popped on Bailey's Fuck Buddy video and

>visualized Bailey's ass as my fleshlight.

Legions of men are now reaching for the lube , visualizing Scotty the Hotty visualizing Bailey's ass.

This thing is

>amazing. What suction!

>

With those words, you just delivered to US an early Christmas present. Thanks, Scooter! :p

xxoo

>p.s. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this link!

LOL. They've let worse on here :)

But that WAS nifty for some new ideas how to use .... too bad it wasn't someone I WANTED to watch using it LOL.

THAT would be a hot idea for a Corbin Fisher or Sean Cody piece with one of the ACTUAL "straight" guys ;)

I don't think it would be that hard to clean as long you use water soluble lube.

Since there is a hole at both ends, I think you just need to hold it under the tap and run water through it for a few seconds to flush it out.

My own Fleshlight just arrived via Fedex (it was the only shipping option offered!).

I'll post my comments about it just as soon as I'm in the mood to try it out. :)

...Hoover

>Wouldn't it be a bitch to clean after useing?

Well Zipper ...

Let's just say the fleshlight is a full circle experience. According to the official "how to use" video on the website ...

Step 1: Submerse your insert in warm water till desired temperature is reached.

Step 2: Use as you see fit

Possible step three .... begin washing process by REDUNKING the insert in the warm water you were submersing it in to begin with. After you thoroughly dunk it, do some rinsing and air dry :)

Easier than washing off cum and lube from your hands and dirty-ing a towel :) The one problem is when you get lube on the end cap -- it's a bit odd to clean.

Anyway, best sex product on earth, Although I did just get a shipment of mold-your-own dildo's. Waiting to see how those will come out :)

Archived